Shots Fired

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
that was real sentimental man thanks, and for your opinion I was told about the site N knew wat where in for. ha wannabe dude from fuckin storage wars ha ok your not a hater your a jocker than. but ya I know wat you mean. N for the GANG related stuff your a fag. everyone reps a HOOD CLICK SET RAP GROUP, im just sayin ppl should respect tryna bring their "Friends" up ha for better words. I like your post man good shit, but you should know I dnt give a fuck man I just don't see why ppl think they tight but yet wanna hate on others. your on the 2nd verse? is that YOUR SONG or you just a feature?? ha N you say violent man I was talkin to the dude that said hed send shots fired dumb fuck read the whole post N not just wat you wanna read
what the fuck is this kid talking about.... seriously

::

May 16, 2002
How many post do any of you predict "Shit's Fired" will reach before he high tails out of here with his tail between his legs to make a dis track?

I say under 30 LOL! (If he even comes back.)

Jan 30, 2007
that was real sentimental man thanks, and for your opinion I was told about the site N knew wat where in for. ha wannabe dude from fuckin storage wars ha ok your not a hater your a jocker than. but ya I know wat you mean. N for the GANG related stuff your a fag. everyone reps a HOOD CLICK SET RAP GROUP, im just sayin ppl should respect tryna bring their "Friends" up ha for better words. I like your post man good shit, but you should know I dnt give a fuck man I just don't see why ppl think they tight but yet wanna hate on others. your on the 2nd verse? is that YOUR SONG or you just a feature?? ha N you say violent man I was talkin to the dude that said hed send shots fired dumb fuck read the whole post N not just wat you wanna read
Kill yourself you fuckin faggot, nobody give a fuck about gay ass Norte rap except your fuckin faggot ass homeboys. Take this bullshit to east co co forum puto.

Jan 30, 2007
Check out all shots fired latest mixtape stuff on youtube Shots Fired Rec. or S.F. R.
You can hear all original songs on Soundcloud ShotsFiredRecordings
or Reverbnation
Shots Fired - Ya bitch:dead:siccness:
you dont go in the projects when its dark HA
you claim you a thug and you aint got no heart HA
you came in Siccness on some bullshit HA
now you stuck in this bitch and cant leave HA

May your stay at Siccness.net be a short one Shots Sharted

Feb 11, 2006
Shots Fired @Shots Fired dont listne to these dudes mayne they just hatin on yo Fire mayne...still waitin on some info on where to get some more of your music...how many are in the group?? who is who?? You ever heard of Daze Calhoun?? D @da sicc ness ya hatin on the Norte version of the MobFigaz mayne.

Feb 18, 2013
Visalia CA
Shots Fired @Shots Fired dont listne to these dudes mayne they just hatin on yo Fire mayne...still waitin on some info on where to get some more of your music...how many are in the group?? who is who?? You ever heard of Daze Calhoun?? D @da sicc ness ya hatin on the Norte version of the MobFigaz mayne.
yeah g. we on youtube N soundcloud but were always under ShotsFiredRecordings(the label)

IN SFR theres the group Shots Fired, Little West -N- Gangsta Ham
watll yall go by