SHOT's FIRED AT J-Diggs and Keak at Concert

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TaTa

Sicc OG
May 22, 2006
everyone so far has not offered anything that is of value to this thread, so close this shit. O yea, those in here under 18 it is time to go to sleep, you have school tomorrow. And who cares what city is hard, it the individual who counts.

May 9, 2002
SFC I-Side said:
yea shut this down i got some dude gay for kola bears tryn to tell me how the world works
Says the mental midget who thinks his little tiny hood is the hardest in the world, when in fact its really gay to brag about something that elementary.

Im sorry im not gangsta enough for you cuzz..ill try and up my internet stripes for you so we can both e-thug REAL tough, bluh. Its on the block my nigg, fo sho.

Dec 12, 2006
what the fuck is internet stripes, homie u been on here for too long, go see the sun for a little bit, take your fruity ass to the zoo and feed your friends

May 31, 2006
SoilSavy said:
NO doubt I hear Tacoma is some ruff shit these days. They are like top 3 for the roughest towns in the whole US. Thats some serious shit though hope they alright.
they aint top 3

and props for the info, fuck everybody who says this aint news...

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
New Orleans, Detroit, Gary Indiana, Compton, Richmond, Newark... waitaminute! I forgot about Tacoma! I remember when this fragile-looking cat tried to tell me that Tacoma was the gang capitol of the U.S... I think that's stretching things a bit.. although I do know they git down out there and in other spots WA cities like Spokane and Seattle.. glad all of the mentioned artists are alive, though