SHOT's FIRED AT J-Diggs and Keak at Concert

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
LOL.
Every city has a ghetto.
thats true. just some are considered a ghetto cuzz niggas aint been to a real one. trailer parks are ghetto doesnt mean shit other than meth labs go on there! STOP THE VIOLENCE! no one should shoot up a concert and ruin it for everyone else! i bet they wont let diggs do a show there anymore its a lose lose.

p.s i know tacoma and fuck them crips.

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
druski said:
yadida,whoa.........Im from the great northwest, washington at that big guy. Its about informing fans of diggs and keak you smuck. cause I was at the show me your rakk concert with dealer, the block repp and was a vip when I'm only 18 dummy YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and seen the racks hit the
"most hated" in tacoma.
are you a fucking retard?????learn to speak/write the fucking english language
dumb ass bitch....

Nov 13, 2005
I DONT KNOW WHO GOT SHOT, THAT'S WHY I PUT THIS THREAD UP.. bUT HERES THE ARTICLE AND IT IS ON TV OVER HERE I DONT KNOW ABOUT IN CALI...
Man Shot At Tacoma Concert
March 3, 2007

TACOMA — Tacoma police are looking for the person who shot a man outside a hip hop concert last night. It happened outside Temple Theatre in Tacoma, just after midnight.

Police say an argument began inside the theatre...and moved outside. That's when someone pulled out a gun shot at the victim.

The victim and a relative them jumped into a bystander's car, and had the driver of the car take them to Tacoma General Hospital.

Police say the victim did not suffer life-threatening injuries.
Copyright © 2007, KCPQ

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
lol at yall who sayin diggs throwin money is some weak shit.....

he threw money at him probably to make a point....while that dude in the crowd bein a sucka punk......diggs makin money....off HIM at that cuz dude bought a ticket to see him.....dude in the crowd an idiot

Dec 12, 2006
aye im say it again, fuck tacoma n washington, its nothin to do with what city is hardest that may be the gayest thing ive ever heard in my life, but cats up in washington claimin crips is just some dudes playn dress up n have no roots to any of that shit, fuck theres chinese crips here, n one had to much smiroff ice and tried to fire shots at a nigga tryn to get his bringin good music to a state that dont have shit, so yea fuck tacoma, end of story

Apr 21, 2004
druski said:
I was at the J-diggs and Keaker concert in tacoma,WA last night and right as J-diggs hit the floor, some cracked out guy was shoutin some shit throwin water at Diggs and shit, and Digg's threw a big wod of money in his face and left the Stage. Then about a minute later you hear gunshots and shit and they say the concert is over and to go home with no refund.....

Was keak or Diggs Hit??? Anyone got info post it up
from what i heard...dude dat threw da water got shot in da face by sum bay nigga

May 4, 2005
NO doubt I hear Tacoma is some ruff shit these days. They are like top 3 for the roughest towns in the whole US. Thats some serious shit though hope they alright.

Dec 12, 2006
mane u can say fuck it, thats coo i got no problem, thats my set homie n there aint no lake and there sure ass fuck aint no view, little internet shit talk aint gonna get me heated but on momas fuck a little ass city in washington tryna act like sum thug shit yall drink starbucks n listen nirvana we do it movin out here, it blows my mind some cats would wanna shoot at "keakers" and "j-diggy" fuckn lunies blud i swear to god

May 9, 2002
SFC I-Side said:
aye im say it again, fuck tacoma n washington, its nothin to do with what city is hardest that may be the gayest thing ive ever heard in my life, but cats up in washington claimin crips is just some dudes playn dress up n have no roots to any of that shit, fuck theres chinese crips here, n one had to much smiroff ice and tried to fire shots at a nigga tryn to get his bringin good music to a state that dont have shit, so yea fuck tacoma, end of story
Do you have down syndrome?

May 9, 2002
SFC I-Side said:
mane u can say fuck it, thats coo i got no problem, thats my set homie n there aint no lake and there sure ass fuck aint no view, little internet shit talk aint gonna get me heated but on momas fuck a little ass city in washington tryna act like sum thug shit yall drink starbucks n listen nirvana we do it movin out here, it blows my mind some cats would wanna shoot at "keakers" and "j-diggy" fuckn lunies blud i swear to god
Yet, when people think of Frisco, they think of faggots...whats your point?

In other words, dont judge a book by its cover.

And dont speak on shit you have no clue about. You act like OG's cant migrate from state to state. Not to mention, WA has 2 federal prisons here. If youre older than 21, you might no some history as to WHY that actually means something about the spreading of gangs. Why do you think you got Bloods in Harlem and Crips in OKC? Use your brain, little one.:dead: