SHOT's FIRED AT J-Diggs and Keak at Concert

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2005
I was at the J-diggs and Keaker concert in tacoma,WA last night and right as J-diggs hit the floor, some cracked out guy was shoutin some shit throwin water at Diggs and shit, and Digg's threw a big wod of money in his face and left the Stage. Then about a minute later you hear gunshots and shit and they say the concert is over and to go home with no refund.....

Was keak or Diggs Hit??? Anyone got info post it up

Nov 13, 2005
Man, you square fucks shouldnt even be on this site...I tell you fucks some important new's about one of Two of the Bays Best and Who Carse, and better then keak the shik is what i get.. Get the fuck outa here

Jan 19, 2007
butthurt, pussyface? J-Diggs is fucking Superman, STEEL. Keak is A coke addict, he knows what time it is. quit paniking faggot. and u call us squares for not jumping overboard the Titanic because A rapper was shot. HAH.

Feb 5, 2006
DUDE WAS THROWIN WATER AND SHIT AT DIGGS, AND ALL HE DID WAS THROW MONEY AT THE GUY? MAN, I'MA GO TO A DIGGS CONCERT AND STEP ALL OVER HIS SHOES. MAYBE I'LL GET A FEW RACKS

Jun 6, 2006
DUDE WAS THROWIN WATER AND SHIT AT DIGGS, AND ALL HE DID WAS THROW MONEY AT THE GUY? MAN, I'MA GO TO A DIGGS CONCERT AND STEP ALL OVER HIS SHOES. MAYBE I'LL GET A FEW RACKS
is that before or after he knocks you out?:ermm: