*SHOCKING VIDEO* | Jim Jones Ordered The Murder On Stack Bundles! WTF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2005
who the fuck is this ninja tryin to swag-jack shinobi's style??

PS: planet earth is full of compulsive liars here is another example.

Aug 22, 2005
well untill you find it the shit went a little somthing like this...

"Drider submitted this video to us. Another videoo Of TrashMan Hits The Net! Hear it Snitches On Jim Jones On Ordering The Hit On Stack Bundles For Not Paying Up! WTF. This TrashMan Is Taking Shit Way Too Far! This Shit Is Serious! I heard there was jealousy in the Stack Bundles & Jim Jones Camp! DOnt Know If This Sh*t Is Real Or Fake! SeemS Like Cops Cant Arrest TrashMan Cause Hes Over Seas! Dude Better Stay Out There. ALot oF Dudes Want His Head"

Apr 26, 2002
i dunno. if dude is really a "KILLER", y would he resort to snitchin on jim jones instead of killin him, his damn self. specially over money. i don't believe it. fold.

Jan 5, 2007
lmao @ u guys actually buying into this shit. its some kid / site trying to get attention
well if he is jus a kid trying to get attention he gonna get it alright, he gonna have cats put a price on his head stack b was a real dude and hung wit real dudes so if this cat up here saying he did it and even if he didn't, they still gonna get em for playing and disrespecting stack b like that

also if he did do it and jim jones paid him, would jimmy pay anotha dude for a cheaper price to knock this cat off for snitichin and not have to worry about paying the other half of the mill?