Shit that makes me laugh about the true side of the siccness!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2017
E @eLow

what do you want to accomplish by sharing your music here? do you want feedback? do you want to network? do you only want positive feedback?

some of the comments i have read in regards to your beats i disagree with "they sound unfinished or dated". most beats to me sound unfinished because they always seem to be missing something......... the vocals. as far as dated. music is recycled and sometimes trying to sound "modern" is gimmicky.

in regards to mixing and playing back on a "system"......... its true that a hit can be a hit even if its shit quality. however........... in my younger days when i had sub woofers in the trunk, i would always play the songs that slapped the hardest. but that is all relevant because what slaps the most on your system may or may not slap as hard on another system.

now back to my questions for you (if i may?) What are your goals for your music? what are your goals for posting your music here?

the reason i ask is because you may have unrealistic expectations when posting here. or you might not have an effective game plan/strategy to achieve your goals.

Dec 10, 2003
E @eLow

what do you want to accomplish by sharing your music here? do you want feedback? do you want to network? do you only want positive feedback?

some of the comments i have read in regards to your beats i disagree with "they sound unfinished or dated". most beats to me sound unfinished because they always seem to be missing something......... the vocals. as far as dated. music is recycled and sometimes trying to sound "modern" is gimmicky.

in regards to mixing and playing back on a "system"......... its true that a hit can be a hit even if its shit quality. however........... in my younger days when i had sub woofers in the trunk, i would always play the songs that slapped the hardest. but that is all relevant because what slaps the most on your system may or may not slap as hard on another system.

now back to my questions for you (if i may?) What are your goals for your music? what are your goals for posting your music here?

the reason i ask is because you may have unrealistic expectations when posting here. or you might not have an effective game plan/strategy to achieve your goals.
All that for me I'm flattered lol!on your first post and you just joined today here let me explain it for you then lol........

Dec 10, 2003
I'll make it short and simple never wanted anything from posting all I ever wanted to do was to contribute threads that were music related and fade out the trolling that's been here since day 1!

Dec 10, 2003
Some of he ones who ran the site felt I was useing it to promote and sell beats!no one here liked my beats really so that wasn't the case lol!i gues posting 4 5 beats a day and making new threads for every beat was a problem!

I guess I can keep it short lmao!

Jan 19, 2017
what have you done to "contribute threads that were music related"? and what have you done to "fade out the trolling thats been here since day 1"?

Jan 19, 2017
Some of he ones who ran the site felt I was useing it to promote and sell beats!no one here liked my beats really so that wasn't the case lol!i gues posting 4 5 beats a day and making new threads for every beat was a problem!

I guess I can keep it short lmao!
do you feel like you were treated unfairly by some of the ones that run this site?