Shit that makes me laugh about the true side of the siccness!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Honestly the bay is the same way. The siccness is just a reflection of that. I remember when the siccness was a fan made website dedicated to brotha lynch. The problem is shit changed now, the game is nothing like it used to be. Now its crabs in a barrel because the internet killed the independent game as we knew it. Now everyone out for themselves, we dont want to c each other win. All i know is i want to be someone who will change that. I dont want to b the one to put the next artist down no matter where they at with it. Whether my status is bit or small its about respecting the craft (to me). We all we got. Nobody else checkin for bay area so we should unify. Unfortunately its a lot of beef and politics that prevent unity. Too much shit happened to really unify imo. A lot of egos are in the way, and the fact its so many hoods and beef from that its hard to really put a solution to that. i think as rappers and artists we are representatives. Just lead by example. Put it all put there and do what they didnt expect I am glad for the siccness at least even if i get support from only a few people. Cuz i know when i make it the rest will realize. Lol u gotta sacrifice a lot to be who you want to be in life and if this is part of the game so be it. Im tryna get on so me personally ima push regardless if the world against me let alone a msg board. But yeah if everyone was more coo i think siccness would b way more poppin. Just gotta let the game evolve and not try to control it

This is great But you have to realize I run the siccness now!
Tell your men they work for me now!!!!

Tell me when goooooooooooooooo!

ha aha aha aha aha ah aha ah ha haaaaaaaaaaa

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2003
Shut up fool, cuz thats exactly what you did. The shit between me and you started off of you just hating lmao I had not shit to do so I went back and looked it up.

you went off on Silent cuz he was rapping in spanglish.. nobody had replied and you commented FIRST saying.

You:
sounds like some juan gotti type shit.muffukas need to learn how to speak english before they rap.lmao muthfukkas sound like they just hop the border.
lol i can get this trolling down.

You again after nobody responded:
shit even ozzy osbourne has a heavy english(england) accent but when dude sings he sounds full blooded american lol.

Silent: Yes I speak Spanish. That's ok . I'm proud of it.
Gracias for the feed back.

You:
Originally Posted by MastermindE-low View Post
i can tell.
no problem!
broken spanish and english makes for some broken raps lmao.

Chuco: (Just threw it in cuz it was funny... to me)

This is coming from some gonzo lookin' pocho faggot who makes the wackest beats ever.

Smiley came to shut yo ass up with:

Was good nigga, With your sorry ass raps. You ol, I hope somebody thinks im cool for this spamming on Silents thread, ass nigga, you ol, woodie thought i was a fag so i had to wait till he passed to post on here, ass nigga.
Pick a beat and Id kill you on it, Point blank. Quit your yip yapping and RAP bitch.

what did we learn here? Nobody gave a FUCK about you at all, you hopped on, dissing when you didn't have to.. You hoped on silents thread and acted like your shit didn't stink, Smiley came to the rescue, called you out, made a diss, you made one back. Now I'm just clowning on you every time i see your name. Nothing personal, I just thought that was out of line so I crossed that line and never looked back. So there you have it ol Motted ass nigga
I ain't digging up nonold shit but I qaurntee you whoever I talked down on or said something negative it was after they got at me I've never really commented about shit on here use to lerk alot till mutha fukkas started hating!
Think what you want thigh

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
I JUST HAD A DAUGHTER BUT SOON AS I GET BACK TO WORK IMMA GET ON THE BEAT E-LOW SENT ME AND I ALSO HAVE ONE FROM A LONG TIME AGO THAT ME AND DRIZZLE MADE A NICE SONG TO. I HOPE ITS GOOD MOTIVATION. COMIN FROM MY ERA, I THINK HE HAS SOME NICE PRODUCTION PERSONALLY AND I'D MUCH RATHER COME HERE TO MOTIVATE THAN HATE BUT ITS KINDA LIKE A RITUAL TO BOARD BANG IN HERE. ITS EVEN FUN SOMETIMES, JUST DEPENDS WHAT KINDA PERSON U ARE.

Dec 10, 2003
I JUST HAD A DAUGHTER BUT SOON AS I GET BACK TO WORK IMMA GET ON THE BEAT E-LOW SENT ME AND I ALSO HAVE ONE FROM A LONG TIME AGO THAT ME AND DRIZZLE MADE A NICE SONG TO. I HOPE ITS GOOD MOTIVATION. COMIN FROM MY ERA, I THINK HE HAS SOME NICE PRODUCTION PERSONALLY AND I'D MUCH RATHER COME HERE TO MOTIVATE THAN HATE BUT ITS KINDA LIKE A RITUAL TO BOARD BANG IN HERE. ITS EVEN FUN SOMETIMES, JUST DEPENDS WHAT KINDA PERSON U ARE.
Congratulations tay!
I appreciate the support can't wait to hear those that gonna be dope much luv!
Tay you gotta a great point the negative vibes make us work harder so to say it be better without it I'd be wrong!its what's motivates me to get better!but I'll take whatever I can get so I know I'm in the right path to gettin better!

If your ever feeling something I post just let me know it's a honor to have you help me out by useing my production!peace and 1 luv

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Congrats first off Big Cuhz :siccness:

Now Lmao, yea he's spammed some of his beats on here and I've listened, some of the shit is nice; just like when you post shit up.

Dec 10, 2003
Shout to the ones who be here and haven't been ran off!and the ones that have ran of they should support this site to keep it alive as we all know message boards are a dying breed!legends like tay up in here cbo/brotha lynch/daundadogg/sandman/sb baby cougnut/ap9/Berber/ and many more not all have been ran of but a few were!
I found this shit thru siccmade website after the few changes broths lynch had with thee message board!long story short it's dope to interact with these artists it's all the hate and hissing behind screen names is what fucked a lot of shit up!

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
I can't believe I ruined your day because I said your beats sounded incomplete and outdated.

I still feel that way. I felt comfortable giving you feedback because you kept saying how dope you were. But you think there's a conspiracy against you because of my comments.

Trust me life is not that ilogical. You put yourself out there in a competitive way and measured yourself to nonstop so I had high expectations before listening to your beats. I was disappointed.

But really I'm a nobody, so don't let my opinion control you. However, writing it off as hate just because it's not beating around the bush shows you can't handle criticism.

P.S
Support = is a one-way street. No musician should ever need a supporter.

That was fans are for. When artist say they need support they mean no one like them enough to pay for their talent, so they try to guilt people into helping their confidence.

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2003
I can't believe I ruined your day because I said your beats sounded incomplete and outdated.

I still feel that way. I felt comfortable giving you feedback because you kept saying how dope you were. But you think there's a conspiracy against you because of my comments.

Trust me life is not that ilogical. You put yourself out there in a competitive way and measured yourself to nonstop so I had high expectations before listening to your beats. I was disappointed.

But really I'm a nobody, so don't let my opinion control you. However, writing it off as hate just because it's not beating around the bush shows you can't handle criticism.

P.S
Support = is a one-way street. No musician should ever need a supporter.

That was fans are for. When artist say they need support they mean no one like them enough to pay for their talent, so they try to guilt people into helping their confidence.
dont flatter your self this thread wasn't based at you only,like I said your not the only one to pull some shady shit!and you won't be the last!
then have the odassidy to say I would have collabed with you!
Carry on and I wish you the best hopefully you can get your beats off and get established in this game!

Dec 10, 2003
And your comment about musicians not needing support from other musicians is lame,real musicians consist of a band more then one member and they gotta support each other and other bands lol!
Beat makers and producers can also support each other your logic here is lame to me cause at one time every musician/rapper had someone they looked up to or liked there music before becoming famous as well!theres a lot of rappers who get put on by well established artist so you got me lost with that one!

Dec 10, 2003
One more thing for shits and giggles am I suppose to really believe your just hearing of me now that I called out nonstop to battle?you got way more post then me you've had to have seen all the battles and shit that been going in here the last 12 years who you trying to fool?

Dec 10, 2003
Since your barely finding out who I am!

San Quinn laced one of my beats!
4tay laced 3 of my beats very fortunate for that
Killa tay laced 2 very blessed for that
undadogg laced 2 for me very blessed for that
J diggs laced 1 for me very blessed for that!
And in hopes for more all we can do is keep pushing!

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Since your barely finding out who I am!

San Quinn laced one of my beats!
4tay laced 3 of my beats very fortunate for that
Killa tay laced 2 very blessed for that
undadogg laced 2 for me very blessed for that
J diggs laced 1 for me very blessed for that!
And in hopes for more all we can do is keep pushing!
I can ship the turtles worldwide.

Apr 5, 2016
I sell breed and sell turtles. I have 2 african sideneck turtles if anyone is interested in buying.
I can ship the turtles worldwide.
this is exactly the problem on this website... instead of musical prodigies like e-low being able to post social-media self promotion its constant turtle advertisements...

Apr 5, 2016
its pretty clear that the lack of economic achievements artists such as: e-low, kill tay, and lamb (the pedo), have had, is due to the inability to post threads advertising their product without intervention of opinion...

Dec 10, 2003
this is exactly the problem on this website... instead of rappers and producers like e-low and a lot of others on here being able to post social-media self promotion its constant turtle advertisements...
Fixed!

I don't mind the thread jacks or derailing it's all good everyone deserve promotion at one time!