SHADY NATE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
what are you talking about. its just a name. it dosent have to make sense.
but to make some sense out of it...robitussin makes robitussin ac which had codeine in it (a real syrup sipper wont drink that).
and people call it robotussin not robitussin

its just short for robo which is slang for syrup

if a nigga say he off some tussin he aint sayin he sippin on robotussin cough and cold its just a slang word..like when stalin said he was sleep in the car off his tussin he just speakin in standard terms, like tussin means syrup...herb means weed...same shit..

but some people do drink robitussin and get high...like regular tussin...that blue box..it has a drug in it called dxm which is like pcp

edit: and robitussin ac was way bigger back in the days. im not exactly sure when prometh with codeine came into the whole shit but i was gettin robitussin ac from kaiser back in the days when we used to drink it in tablespoons prolly in the late 90s. i used to have a few tablespoons and play nintendo 64. james bond oo7 and shit
I didnt know any of that. Outside of the culture, i would never know any of that. I mean, tussin MAKES sense...Robitussin. I was like, "robotussin? The fuck?

Many slang words are just shortened versions of shit...but things like Bo and heem...baffle me.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
nah i feel you, im sure thats where it came from.

i used to call it bobotussin...shit one of my dogs is named bo lol cuz hes lazy..mutha fucka always asleep and he wont get up, if you try to get him up he'll fight you

i guess i always put two and two together on that cuz i knew people who was off that robo, but not codeine but the dxm

Oct 29, 2007
shit i started puttin bo in my blunts for a minute n damn that shit started fuckin up chest for a minute that i didnt even want to smoke..but now i do it from time to time...there aint nothing like the bo high tho..

Aug 6, 2008
thats whats up...nothin new to me, i put alot of people on to the shit on the west i was sippin back in 97..still doin it...ive prolly ran through close to two gallons this year..nothing to be proud about but it is what it is..i got a bad cough

we all do the same type of shit around the world..
u and me both my brotha, u and me both :knockout:
im bouta get 2 pints this week, purple n yellow

lean = slapp

and it aint no new shit or no fad to me

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Checkin in....... all this talk lil rue made me.

That red iz tasty - Lohan crotch juice?
you must be talkin about robitussin ac. cuz the regular red bo slaps in some big red or hawaiian punch, you just cant put it in sprite.

and the other red (the one in my profile pic) is strawberry and that shit is GREAT! but its rare as fuck to find its hard to ask your doc for a certain flavor of lean lmao

you sittin in there talkin about god damn health problems talkin about 'ummm do you mind if i get the blackberry flavor this time plz'

ive paid 10.00 for alot of my 8's and ive paid 100-160 for alot of them...funny shit is one day i drank an 8 and started trying to make money right, i woke up in the morning with 400 dollars and an extra pint like wtf?

havent looked back since

last week i blacked out in the driveway with my car open playing music at 2am, i was trying to roll a blunt, i just never got to doing it...ive sat at the light with it green a few times lol thats always the worst...you look hella retarded

Oct 29, 2008
I wonder if lil wayne started rappin bout gettin high on Raid roach spray if niggas would follow him and start doin it.Cuz bo didnt become a epidemic out here till wayne started rappin bout it.Same wit dre and the pills.These kids need parents.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
lol aint no one start sippin cuz of wayne but lames

dj screw is who put the hood on for the most part

and it aint no epidemic..there aint enough lean for it to be a widespread issue they been cracked down a long time ago

ive had a pharmacist explain my medicine as 'purple drank' and then go on to tell me i shouldnt drink the whole bottle i was like uhhhh...what? and he was like is this bottle for you?

shits been cracked down and its only worse now that mjs dead, docs are not trying to be part of a murder

worry about heroin coke and ocs..drank will never become an issue..bigger fish to fry..its cough medicine

Nov 29, 2006
if u cant pay street prices or dont have the know how to get it you shouldnt be sippin end of story its just that kinda drug

and in the south they call it drank or barre i dont know why out here they gotta call it bo for unless they aint even got that real shit and sippin on robotussin

on a side note how do i get that yellow lean that tussinex

Gas One

May 24, 2006
if u cant pay street prices or dont have the know how to get it you shouldnt be sippin end of story its just that kinda drug
exactly...thats why we be braggin about it..syrup sipping is for people getting money...rappers basketball players pimps hustlers people like that..shit aint cheap and if you do get it cheap you have a mouthpiece and can work your doctors

you dont just sell your lean when you get it either cuz its not widespread thats why the price is so high you got a line or you dont...i can get an 8 for 10 and i wont sell it for 100..because id rather sip..i can get 100 dollars alot easier than an 8

Aug 6, 2008
lol aint no one start sippin cuz of wayne but lames

dj screw is who put the hood on for the most part
please tell em, i was on that shit back in the 8th grade and im 23 now

wasnt nobody influenced by no lil wayne, let alone any new school niggas that just started leanin a few years ago, im glad they cleared that shit up in the article tho