SF to build westcoasts tallest Skyscraper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2006
they aint gon have our local people help build that shit,just like the lightrail up on 3rd bruh,they gon bring in people from people who live in surburban areas.....the money could be better used to build playgrounds after school rec centers and or big brother big sister programs,that sky scraper is a complete waste of money

Oct 19, 2002
C.M.P CEO said:
they aint gon have our local people help build that shit,just like the lightrail up on 3rd bruh,they gon bring in people from people who live in surburban areas.....the money could be better used to build playgrounds after school rec centers and or big brother big sister programs,that sky scraper is a complete waste of money
I'm sure the city isn't building the skyscaper. Which private owners or corporations would put themselves in the red zone to launch community outreach programs?

Maybe in another world lol

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Design Proposals:

Richard Rogers

Render:

Model:

Pelli Clarke Pelli

Renders:

Model:

Skidmore, Owings and Merrill

Renders:

Model:

-----------------------

SOM is clearly the best, build it!....:devious:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
that first one is fucking gay....the red shit looks like its unfinished. when I saw the second one I thought "damn, thats hella clean. I'd like to see that shit in san fran----"

then I saw the 3rd one and damn near forgot about the others....that one is sick as fuck.

on a side note, that one they're building by the bridge (that kayvee posted) was supposed to be the tallest in SF before this one, right?

Oct 21, 2006
people tell me dont you wanna be an engineer design buildings like this for billions of dollars. i say fuck em and fuck that.

RawLyrixx said:
I'm sure the city isn't building the skyscaper. Which private owners or corporations would put themselves in the red zone to launch community outreach programs?

Maybe in another world lol
city, corporation, government, state, country, media, it's all the same.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
wait, where is this gonna be built? like around 1st or 2nd street downtown? (thats what it looks like from pictures, cuz you can see the fremont street exit) and wtf is that long thing next to them that looks like a long ass park?

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Defy said:
on a side note, that one they're building by the bridge (that kayvee posted) was supposed to be the tallest in SF before this one, right?
No, the Transamerica pyramid will still be the tallest until the Transbay tower gets built....the Millenium tower will only be ~600 ft tall...

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Defy said:
wait, where is this gonna be built? like around 1st or 2nd street downtown? (thats what it looks like from pictures, cuz you can see the fremont street exit) and wtf is that long thing next to them that looks like a long ass park?
This tower is part of the so call "Transbay Development Area", it includes all these projects/towers:

* 1. 1,200 - 1,375+' (366 - 419 m) Transbay Project I-Attached directly to new terminal
* 2. 1,200' (366 m) Renzo Piano Tower I-Renzo's Complex (First and Mission Street)
* 3. 1,200' (366 m) Renzo Piano Tower II-Renzo's Complex
* 4. 900' (274 m) Renzo Piano Tower III-Renzo's Complex
* 5. 900' (274 m) Renzo Piano Tower IV-Renzo's Complex
* 6. 850+' (259+ m) Transbay Project II-On Howard Street between 1st. & 2nd Streets
* 7. 600' (183 m) Renzo Piano Tower V-Renzo's Complex
* 8. 550' (168 m) Transbay Project III-On Main & Howard Streets
* 9. 550' (168 m) Transbay Project IV-On 1st & Folsom Streets
* 10. 450' (137 m) Transbay Project V-On Main & Howard Streets
* 11. 400' (122 m) Transbay Project VI-On Essex & Folsom Streets
* 12. 300' (91 m) Transbay Project VII-On Spear & Folsom Streets
* 13. 300' (91 m) Transbay Project VIII-On Fremont & Folsom Streets
The long thing in the renders/models next to the tower is the Transbay Terminal

Nov 20, 2005
i know..u can find damn near anything. im going to have to trade u flor de caña for notes on my next paper.

~k.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
kayvee said:
i know..u can find damn near anything. im going to have to trade u flor de caña for notes on my next paper.

~k.
Deal....

When's your trip? You going during a holiday or just a random date?

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
kayvee said:
saturday night

~k.
Cool, I know a couple of people that are going this weekend too... you're going to miss the end of the hipicos/santo domingo which is on Friday though....

Did you get a good deal? Prices are outrageous sometimes (I wish we could get Ft. Lauderdale/Miami-Managua type prices :ermm:)...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
FUCK THAT! I WANT FLOR DE CANA!!!!!

Transbay Terminal? so what, there's gonna be a new way to get across the bay? I hope so....

on monday I had to give thanks to the giants faithful fans for all heading to the ball park and not cluttering up my bay bridge commute....go A's! :devious:

Nov 20, 2005
ReKz said:
Cool, I know a couple of people that are going this weekend too... you're going to miss the end of the hipicos/santo domingo which is on Friday though....
i knowwwwwwwwwww..and theres a don omar concert on saturday night. :(

ReKz said:
Did you get a good deal? Prices are outrageous sometimes (I wish we could get Ft. Lauderdale/Miami-Managua type prices :ermm:)...
with the way prices are right now...$599 was a good deal. miami/ft myers was my backup vacation plan. hahahaha

~k.