SF GIANTS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2003
(sry, this is a lil off topic from eccr) YEEEEAAAA just got back from the Giants game, FUCK LA! we swept them punks! all them LA fans up here walked out with their heads down while people threw shit at them n laughed. 9 - 3 BIAAAAATCH, n there was another fight, 2nd game in a row

Jun 12, 2003
YUP SF GIANTS 4 SHO FUCK THE DODGERS TUCKER SHOULD HAVE SOCKED UP ERIC GAY GANGE OR HOW EVR U SPELL IT.. LOLZ WHOS DOWN WITH GIANTS HERE?

Nov 8, 2003
408mobsta said:
TUCKER SHOULD HAVE SOCKED UP ERIC GAY GANGE OR HOW EVR U SPELL IT..
yea, i had hella good tickets, lower box 4th row, shit, when that fight started every one started shouting and jumpin up and down, the fool 3 seats away from me spilled a full cup of beer all over himself jumpin n yellin it was fuckin crazy shit out there

Feb 12, 2004
HAHA YALL SEE THE DODGER'S CATCHER HOLD TUCKER AND MAKE SURE TO PUT HIS MASK BACK ON WHEN TUCKER FLIPPED OUT ON HIM? FOO WAS TOO PUSSY TO TAKE IT OFF CAUSE TUCKER MIGHT OF CAKED HIS SHIT!!!

K

KAH

FRI$CO GIANTS NOW WHAAA FUCK DODGERS THEY SUCK DICK. I WAS HOPIN TUCKER WOULDA KNOCKED THA FUCK OUT THAT FOOL

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
c'mon dodgers suck dick while giants CHOKE in world series.. dodgers are back 2.5 from giants, is all good the season is not half-way yet.. GO DODGERS...

Apr 26, 2004
caffeine said:
c'mon dodgers suck dick while giants CHOKE in world series.. dodgers are back 2.5 from giants, is all good the season is not half-way yet.. GO DODGERS...
ME AND MY HOMIES WERE SUPPOSED TO GO TO THAT GAME, HEY CAFFEINE WHEN ARE THEY PLAYING THIS FAGS AGAIN ????? WE'RE GOING FOR SURE...

Jun 10, 2004
not to be associated with this fool or any sur ^^^^^^^^^^^^

But im a dodger fan since birth and I admit Giants kicked our ass, but come one gagne was gonna woop on that fool, that motha fucka used to play hockey and is big ass fuck. I still dont think we have a good team this year although we were #1 for some time.