SF 49ers vs GB Packers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whos gonna win the frozen water bowl?

• 49ers

Votes: 29 80.6%
  • Packers

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
Nov 18, 2010
I wish it was cardinals vs 49ers. Then I could have had someone to cheer for but obviously Cards got fucked over.

Plus we all know Bruce Arians is a far superior coach to Harbaugh who was handed a team on the upswing because of Singletary. Thank Singletary for your team's discipline and Vernon Davis not being another whiney bitch ass player like Dez.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I wish it was cardinals vs 49ers. Then I could have had someone to cheer for but obviously Cards got fucked over.

Plus we all know Bruce Arians is a far superior coach to Harbaugh who was handed a team on the upswing because of Singletary. Thank Singletary for your team's discipline and Vernon Davis not being another whiney bitch ass player like Dez.
Yes he played a big part in transforming Davis from a brat to a beast. But let us not forget he had Jimmy 'HB Dive' Raye as OC.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Lol at coming up with excuses already. Seattle hasnt beat new orleans yet and san fran hasnt beat carolina yet.

I bet harbaughs already emailing all the refs and leaving whiny ass messages about seattle being too tough and physical though. And if we play he'll be begging for flags every single play just like last game

Typical whiners
the fact is with carolina our playmakers were injured...vernon davis, crabtree, redi went out with a concussion that game and aldon wasnt playing either...also manningham...we had a backfield and boldin and defense was good but its gotten so much better since that game.

its no secret sherman holds all day long...now im all for letting them play it out, but the refs must be consistent with the calls ...thats all i ask..

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO

your shitting me...the only thing you can thank singletary for is for the reshaping of vernon davis..other than that he was a horrible head coach..if anything thank nolan for the team of weapons that he brought on ...however both coaches were more about defense than offense, hense why are offense has gone through so many changes ..our defense has been beast for many years ...harbaugh came in with the offensive mind to put together a winning offense

Dec 12, 2006
^ I know Balke is the main guy making the pics but I gotta think Singleterry had something to do with Drafting two OL in the first round...

We also took Dixion and Bowman in that draft class...just sayin, we also took taylor mays

Jan 5, 2006
What's wrong with asking a message board which team to cheer for? It's the same shit as going on Yelp to choose which restaurant to eat at. You read peoples reviews/opinions and you make a decision based off what you've read.
I think this is why other countries hate us Americans lol, hella arrogant rather than helpful and suggesting.

Jan 5, 2006
One thing is evident, Kap was being held back.. notice he doesn't try and stay in the pocket anymore. I hope they let him loose completely like last season. One thing that has to fucking stop is wasting time outs, it pissed me off that they had a whole half to decide the play they were gonna run and came out and burned a time out before the ball was ever snapped. Come on now!

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
What a game on Sunday, I was on the edge of my seat all game but knew the Niners could go down the field to end the game in the last five mins. Feels good to be a 49ers fan right now. a lot of people are hating saying they are going to lose next week or in the super bowl like last year. LoL most of them are cowboys and raiders fans. The cowboys fans are the one who are talking more smack. I love it.