SF 49ers vs GB Packers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whos gonna win the frozen water bowl?

• 49ers

Votes: 29 80.6%
  • Packers

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
May 9, 2002
I ain't mad at the seahawks i'm just saying that holding and grabbing jerseys 10-15 yards down field because you can't keep up with a receiver doesn't exactly=beast
So now we are making loaded statements to prove a point?

Sherman was a WR up until his JR year at Stanford. He was also ran track in HS. He has no issue with speed or fluidity in his hips...thus him translating to CB.

Your assault on Sherman is getting pretty pathetic at this point breh. Just leg it go. Dude is an all pro and arguably the best CB in the NFL. Take the red and gold glasses of for a second.

Feb 14, 2004

Sherman was a WR up until his JR year at Stanford. He was also ran track in HS. He has no issue with speed or fluidity in his hips...thus him translating to CB.

Your assault on Sherman is getting pretty pathetic at this point breh. Just leg it go. Dude is an all pro and arguably the best CB in the NFL. Take the red and gold glasses of for a second.
Gotta remember, this is the same dude that said Vernon Davis was out of bounds when Kam Chancellor laid him the fuck out lol

Nov 24, 2003

LEE is not a real person, I don't know why you guys even bother responding to it.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM

No I just think he is overated, I like lynch and Russell Wilson and won't argue with how great they are

Jan 5, 2006
He's got the most picks in the league, how is he overrated? He's getting his job done.
He's trolling you bro lol,

I can't speak for everyone else, but I know Sherman isn't overrated, he's probably the smartest DB and can back up all his trash talk. It's part of his persona to talk shit.