SF 49ers vs GB Packers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whos gonna win the frozen water bowl?

• 49ers

Votes: 29 80.6%
  • Packers

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
I'm a bandwagon fan? How am I a bandwagon fan? I was pointing out how your fellow niners fan is a bandwagon fan. He had some comments about raiders fans so I called him out for being a fake ass fan that doesn't matter. I'm not mad the niners won at all. I predicted they would win and actually made money of the niners winning so I was rooting for them. Miss me with that shit
Didnt say u specifically but hey whatever u wanna do hyomie

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
if the refs let the dbs hold without calling a penalty seattle will be tough to beat
Lol at coming up with excuses already. Seattle hasnt beat new orleans yet and san fran hasnt beat carolina yet.

I bet harbaughs already emailing all the refs and leaving whiny ass messages about seattle being too tough and physical though. And if we play he'll be begging for flags every single play just like last game

Typical whiners

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Yet not smart enough to pick a football team to root for by yourself. Never in my life did I say dhb would be better than Crabtree. I was never on board with the dhb pick. And I never said russell was better than smith either. Stop reaching. Enjoy being a fake ass fan that asks other people what team to like. Think for yourself
Im really not understanding your hatred of his pick of a team, imagine being interested in another culture of which you eventually move to, and you hear that the NFL is the best sports league in the country, so of course you want to take interest in it, it would be like moving to another country and wanting to experience the excitement of said culture and go to a rugby match, but wanting to know a little about the history, logos, colors, location so you ask people who watch the sport and make a pick based on things seen. How do you call him a bandwagoner? He liked the team when they went 5-11, 7-9 and in your 2nd year they go to 8-8? he stated that the colors interested him because they mirror his favorite rugby club. He was given reasons, videos, and everything needed to make a pick, and he did. he liked the team and chose the team when they sucked badly.

And yes fucker you were on the whole dhb>crabtree, Lamont Jordan/Justin Fargas/Mcfadden > Gore front, and even believed that Jamarcus Russel would be the better quarterback over alex smith

Solitary 1 @Solitary 1 was on that squad and so was radiostationrep @radiostationrep ,

LOL @ the Raides being the only team in the AFC west not worth a shit, No hope really in the near future, or currently, Chargers, Chiefs and Broncos have all turned shit around and the Raiders stay the garbage of the West

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Lol at coming up with excuses already. Seattle hasnt beat new orleans yet and san fran hasnt beat carolina yet.

I bet harbaughs already emailing all the refs and leaving whiny ass messages about seattle being too tough and physical though. And if we play he'll be begging for flags every single play just like last game

Typical whiners
Snitcher dont even act like u dont know they hold a whole fuckin lot, youve admitted this

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
Im really not understanding your hatred of his pick of a team, imagine being interested in another culture of which you eventually move to, and you hear that the NFL is the best sports league in the country, so of course you want to take interest in it, it would be like moving to another country and wanting to experience the excitement of said culture and go to a rugby match, but wanting to know a little about the history, logos, colors, location so you ask people who watch the sport and make a pick based on things seen. How do you call him a bandwagoner? He liked the team when they went 5-11, 7-9 and in your 2nd year they go to 8-8? he stated that the colors interested him because they mirror his favorite rugby club. He was given reasons, videos, and everything needed to make a pick, and he did. he liked the team and chose the team when they sucked badly.

And yes fucker you were on the whole dhb>crabtree, Lamont Jordan/Justin Fargas/Mcfadden > Gore front, and even believed that Jamarcus Russel would be the better quarterback over alex smith

Solitary 1 @Solitary 1 was on that squad and so was radiostationrep @radiostationrep ,

LOL @ the Raides being the only team in the AFC west not worth a shit, No hope really in the near future, or currently, Chargers, Chiefs and Broncos have all turned shit around and the Raiders stay the garbage of the West
haha remember they called us delusional because we thought we had enough talent to be a playoff team but needed the coaching, harbaugh comes in and turns it around just like we said

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I admitted no such thing, i said theyre allowed to jam the first 5 yds and if they play outside of the rules then by all means throw the flags but be consistent. Dont ignore a bunch of rule breaking then all the sudden throw a flag on third and out to extend a drive, fuck that

Feb 8, 2006

Typical whiners
Bro if you quit trolling and read what I'm saying Seattle has best cb and free safety in the nfl. If refs let them play physical advantage Seattle.

You guys are best in nfl. But remind me how long it's been since best regular season team won the Super Bowl .... I'll wait. I will take 7 wins in a row over 1 seed any day. Momentum. Ask the ravens giants packers steelers

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Bro if you quit trolling and read what I'm saying Seattle has best cb and free safety in the nfl. If refs let them play physical advantage Seattle.

You guys are best in nfl. But remind me how long it's been since best regular season team won the Super Bowl .... I'll wait. I will take 7 wins in a row over 1 seed any day. Momentum. Ask the ravens giants packers steelers
Theres no such thing as "allow them to play physical" lol wtf are you talking about bro. This is the NFL this isnt flag football. This isnt the lingerie league. The NFL is a physical league, football is a brutal fast paced physical sport.

There is simply playing football the way its supposed to be played at an elite level and having no flags thrown because that is the game, and there is playing football the jim harbaugh santa clara fortywhiner way and begging and pleading to the refs before a game even starts and whining for flags on every single play like a whiny little pussus. There is no gray area its black and white, one or the other, either or, NO EXCUSES NO MERCY

Get it together santa clara, get your heads straight cause the pain is coming. Advantage seattle period

Props: :ab: and :ab:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That is if seattle even beats the saints and if the niners even beat the panthers lol. Seattle could beat itself and let a wack ass new orleans squeak by and the unstoppable santa clara momentum could meet the immovable carolina defense and get worn down and handed an L.

Good luck to us both and may HAD have mercy on all our puny souls

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005

I think it's lame, just because you were begging him to become a niners fan you wanna defend it.

And no, don't tell me how I felt. Go to that dhb vs. Crabtree thread and see how I felt about dhb. I may have pointed out that he had better stats in 2011, because he did, but that was about it

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I think it's lame, just because you were begging him to become a niners fan you wanna defend it.

And no, don't tell me how I felt. Go to that dhb vs. Crabtree thread and see how I felt about dhb. I may have pointed out that he had better stats in 2011, because he did, but that was about it
What you think is not important, jew.