SF 49ers vs GB Packers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whos gonna win the frozen water bowl?

• 49ers

Votes: 29 80.6%
  • Packers

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
For real, you're a female on her period if you feel the need to fight/stab/shoot over a sports team

Get the sand out of your vaginas

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
You sound stupid as fuck, lol @ the Raiders and 9ers being rivals, they don't ever play

Good win today, 9ers better hope Steve Smith doesn't get healthy, I'm tryin to see Seattle vs SF in the NFC championship game
On the sicc they are rivals, dumbcunt. Go shove your head in a snowblower.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Kap got hella lucky that pass early on that drive wasn't picked game could have ended there. Good game
There's a reason that DB plays on defense lol I'm still pissed about 2 defensive holding calls early in the game in the end zone that didn't get called. Shouldn't have even been close of a game.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Not as sad as asking people on a message board which football team you should root for... just stop breh. You're not a real niners fan. You don't count
I'm still smarter than you to figure out crabtree will be better than bey and smith better than russel you dumbshit. Enjoy never seeing raiders in the play offs for atleast 20 years.

Lol you were cheerleading al davis to die then when he died it was rip al davis..

Atleast I stuck with my team for 7 years and never changed, tony follows every team.