Sexy USA gymnast knocks out frat boy Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I felt hella guilty for wanting to fuck that broad, turns out she's 21 so I feel better now

haha... I was thinkin the same thing... I saw her on TV and was thinkin I wanted to fuck that bitch but at the same time thinkin she looked kinda young... then they said she 21 and my conscious was cleared... lol

but yeah... I would hit that fa shoo

Jan 28, 2005
I came across her last year and then again during qualifying for this year's Olympics. She's been on "would impregnate without letting her know if I had the chance" status along with Rosario Dawson for about 6 months now.

and I think she's better looking than Jessica Simpson, simply because that bitch seems to be made of plastic.

May 10, 2002
Somethin about gymnasts when they have regular clothes on turns me off. Maybe it's cause their traps are so big or because their necks are hella thick, lol

May 9, 2002
So people dont get turned off by what an actual girls age may appear as, but only the number?

So if she is 17, she is a no go, but becuase she is 21, its OK? Doesnt the fact that she LOOKS llike a fuckin KID, turn ANYONE off?

I dont know about yall, but she LOOKS like she is a fuckin teenager. Not into the whole kiddie thing.