seriously .. are we gonna die Dec 21 2012

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
i think the world is gonna end some day but not in some natural disaster or meteor hittin us (maybe) but different countries lust for power and everyone is just gonna bomb eachother with todays biological weapons. remember the end the Terminatior 3 rise of the machines when all them missiles were goin off? thats whats gonna happen. haha

or maybe this global warming shit. no one gives a fuck about it but if you know about it, we will know how hell is like if ya dig what im sayin.

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
thank heavens for worldstarhiphop! who knew a rap web page would tell us our fortune and enlighten us with something as monumental as the meaning of life itself? sweet! good deal. i should put all my faith in them because everything that's said on there has to be true. it's such a credible source after all.

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
whats so wrong about being a dog?

you are judging what being a dog will be like according to your human values and limited comprehension of life.
Real talk...being a dog would be sweet. I think out of any species on the planet, the worst to be is a human. The only one with a currency=the only one with problems. No human being will ever be completely free.

No... what's that? I live life spiritual, even though I was raised Catholic I've moved onto higher practice

And what exactly is that?

MALKI

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
Real talk...being a dog would be sweet. I think out of any species on the planet, the worst to be is a human. The only one with a currency=the only one with problems. No human being will ever be completely free.

And what exactly is that?
what if u had to be a chiwawa for a man named tiny