seriously .. are we gonna die Dec 21 2012

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2006
the good news is we will live well beyond 2012, the bad news is with the collapse of the economy, the country, and our lives as we know it, who would want to?
We'll have to live like Indians!! I think it might be something like Star Trek where they don't need money and everyone contributes to society. :knockout:

Right now money is just an image, sure we exchange our time for it but physically there's nothing to really back it up. Back then it was gold. When we say we need money the federal reserve prints it up, out of thin air MONEY is created.

Jul 3, 2008
cuz after u die then theres 3 options
1.heaven...which is all good
2.hell...which is why i dont wanna die
3.nothing...meaning all the bullshit u went thru to strive to get sum positive shit in ur life was done for no reason

i dun like my chances at heaven at this point

Jan 31, 2008
3.nothing...meaning all the bullshit u went thru to strive to get sum positive shit in ur life was done for no reason

no, after you die the options are:
1.a release while conscious
2. a release while unconscious

both of which are positive.

you talkin abhout "if we cease to exist then all the shit we went through and built up was done for no reason", yet you fail to realize that you wont be there to feel bad about it.

Jul 3, 2008
i wanna live tho...i wanna fuck bitches play video games and raise my son...fuck bein dead...i wanna see the shit thats gonna b goin on in the world...i wanna see the videogames they gon have in 20 years

Feb 23, 2008
We'll have to live like Indians!! I think it might be something like Star Trek where they don't need money and everyone contributes to society. :knockout:

Right now money is just an image, sure we exchange our time for it but physically there's nothing to really back it up. Back then it was gold. When we say we need money the federal reserve prints it up, out of thin air MONEY is created.
truth we shoulda never had a easy life where we dont hunt and use cars.
indians knew that it would b a bad idea to change the say of life and now we have to pay for it unless we go back to living like indians

Feb 23, 2008
No... what's that? I live life spiritual, even though I was raised Catholic I've moved onto higher practice
its a documentary on money and why it was made and how th gov is the reason we are in debt. thats why we are in a recession because of money out of thin air and i believe you have to accept that the end of the world is coming

Feb 2, 2006

you forgot reincarnation. if u do bad u might come back as a dog though