Sept. 8th 2001 - 91siccness BBQ pics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
that shit was tight as phuck...n-e one remember the dude that got socked during the freestyle...that was crazy...but for reals, that was a cool kickback...looking forward to the next one...

Junior

Infamouz 51st
May 8, 2002
www.stacksvinyl.com
SHEA said:

JUNIOR....IT'LL BE GOOD TO MEET YOU FACE TO FACE @ THE BARS HOMIE....& IMMA TRY TO MAKE IT TO THE NEXT BBQ....GLAD I DIDNT GO TO THAT ONE, I HEARD THERE WERE A BUNCH OF DUMBFUCKS TRYIN' TO FUCK UP THE PROGRAM- I'D OF FLASHED.

SS
No doubt homeboy.
BARS should be off the chains.
And yeah, there was some funkin going on but nothing Junior couldn;t handle. I remember being the only one keep people apart. LOL
And the guy who got sucker punched was Chief Adversity.

But no doubt man... Shea I am here to network with ya anytime.

Apr 25, 2002
man we got lost that day and couldn't find yall
we went like 6-7 deep on a mission
we struck from san bruno to the moe, to sunnydale, to mission bart, to fremont, and then walked around twice and couldn't find anyone
we didn't figure it would be over by the golf shit
fuck

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

YOUNGMOE said:
man we got lost that day and couldn't find yall
we went like 6-7 deep on a mission
we struck from san bruno to the moe, to sunnydale, to mission bart, to fremont, and then walked around twice and couldn't find anyone
we didn't figure it would be over by the golf shit
fuck
same here...

that park is fuckin big.

May 5, 2002
devoted.to
yeah i got lost to. I been there hella times but jus like whoever picked it out it was off in the cutts of the park.

alright....heres a toughie. Try to find a picture with me in it. I was the big mexican dressed in all black wit spiked hair and spectecles. lol kinda like a wheres waldo type of thang.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
DAMN!!! IM LATE.... I JUST SAW THA LINK FOR THIS MUFUCCA ON THA SICCMADE BOARD............HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .....THAT SHIT WAS WAAAAAAY TO CRACCN.....NEVER SMOOOOKED SO MUCH TWEED IN MUH LIFE.... JUNIOR, U MY FUCCIN DOGG... I STILL GOT YA BLAZE SHIRT......CURBIE & KALIBAH, MY BROTHERS OF A LIGHTER SHADE!!!, LOVE YALL MUFUCCAZ........ BEST WEEKEND OF MY LIFE.... WE GOTTA DO THAT SHIT AGAIN

Junior

Infamouz 51st
May 8, 2002
www.stacksvinyl.com
HAHA.. Shit man.. I ain;t seen you in a minute. Hopefully we'll connect for BARS. We should get together at the telly like we did... Remember the Drawmuh Rush!.. HAHA You got on that girl and just did some silly ass swimming like move.. Shit was hilarious. anyways.. how ya been?