Sept. 8th 2001 - 91siccness BBQ pics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.myspace.com
Finally got my pics up thanks to kalibah!!!

Thats my camera, probably why im in most the the pictures, lol, the ones that are all crooked were taken by homie DVS who rolled with me, called it the gangsta lean. Dam, that was fun, I think we should start plannin the next one, Im thinkin fall or Winter or Next spring, The big summer bash gone be BARS, I want to see and meet every one in the yay area this august. Met alot of cats, made some new friends, Corpse the Knocca (where you at homie? holla) Kalibah, Drawmuh, Junior, Explicit...Oh, and Jaz, and for those who dont know, the VIP board members came bacc to our telly and met the madwoman, however, she insistes no pics be posted...a lil quirk many who attendid probably didnt even know about...

Descriptions go in order of Kalibah's posted pic left to right -
pic1 / Board member (sorry cant remember namem krishna or odisious) me (Cubrie) tall can in bacc, ballin ass dame, phonk beta and big rip
pic2 / B-12
pic3 / junior, vamps, beta, me, decoy in red sunglasses, kalibah in N. carolina jersy
pic4 / young drew, me taytatay, b12, jay tee, big orange shrt wearin cat i dont know
pic5 / my boy cloudy who rolled with me, me, loki
pic6 /me dame beta
pic7 / me and mista drawmuh
pic8 / me and Crazy 8, str8 laced and black rhino
pic9 / my right hand man DVS, lynch, me and cloudy
pic10 / me, zagg, and cloudy

More coming soon....