SEBASTIAN GOLDA IS FRAUDULENT!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Buyer's Name: Sebastian Golda
Buyer's Email: [email protected]
eBay Username: selly-in-tha-alleey or huslinnevastop
Buyer's Information:
Sebastian Golda
Floetenstr. 76 c
D-26125 Oldenburg
Germany

He claimed that he never received a package from me on Oct. 1, so he filed a claim and got his money back. I accepted the fact that it might have gotten lost even though I used PayPal's priority shipping label. I also have dealt with him NUMEROUS times before and never had a problem on any of the past transactions. Today, this fucker files another claim stating that he never rec'd another package that sent to him 2-3 weeks ago! He escalated the claim and PayPal gave his fuckin money back!! Can you believe this shit!? you guys should block him and don't be fooled by his 100% feedback. Take notice that he recently changed his eBay username and made his feedbacks private. I wonder why?!?! Hmmmmm................

This is why I now enforce REGISTERED MAIL if they pay with PayPal. Once a claim is escalated through PayPal, you now only have 3 options. Show tracking, issue a refund or show proof of refund already made. You can't respond with explanation to his escalated claim, but with only those 3 options.

MAKE INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PAY WITH A INT'L MONEY ORDER!! Fuck PayPal!! These international folks are working the Paypal system real well and will definitely work you soon if you haven't been jacked yet!! Assholes!

Nov 20, 2007
^^^^I have a question JFlo, what would the difference be if they used a int'l money order? I'm still trying to learn this shipping stuff a little bit better. After I read the different threads about people doing this, I reformatted my item description. Paypal needs to clear that loophole up. But that person hustlinnevastop has always been cool. In fact he left feedback today. If you don't mind me asking, how much did he pay for each of the items he bought?

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
^^^^I have a question JFlo, what would the difference be if they used a int'l money order? I'm still trying to learn this shipping stuff a little bit better. After I read the different threads about people doing this, I reformatted my item description. Paypal needs to clear that loophole up. But that person hustlinnevastop has always been cool. In fact he left feedback today. If you don't mind me asking, how much did he pay for each of the items he bought?
They can't really claim anywhere for their money back.. Paypal allows any buyer to file a claim and they automatically get their money back if the seller doesn't show proper tracking information. Simple as that. By using a money order, they are more than likely to be honest customers as long as they are dealing with honest sellers.

Nov 20, 2007
^^^That makes sense, thanks for the information. I had a similar situation a couple of weeks ago. The person got the money back and like 3 CD's from me. And I gave the person an extra CD on the house. But have you ever thought about calling the International office where they can track custom numbers off your receipt? I was talking to someone at the post office and they said it may work but it can take up to a month to track down the package if they track it down.

Apr 25, 2002
I just emailed paypal and suggested they take a long look into how they handle buyer claims. They are gonna lose out on a lot of business.

I suggest all sellers do this. Registering every overseas package is just not practical.

Nov 8, 2007
THAT SUCKS! I THINK ALL US SELLERS HAVE HAD THIS HAPPEN. I SAW ONE SELLER PUT A "DISCLAIMER" ON HIS LISTING THAT STATES IF ITEM SELLS FOR OVER 50 BUCKS TO ADD ADDITIONAL 10 TO SHIPPING TOTAL TO COVER REGISTERED MAIL FEE'S. I THINK IM GONNA START DOING THAT.

IM AN HONEST SELLER AND BUYER ....BUT I WONDER WHAT THE CASE WOULD BE IF WE BOUGHT CDS FROM THE GERMAN / JAPANESE SELLERS AND CLAIMED "NOT RECIEVING" THE ITEMS. WOULD "PAYPAL" JUST SHOOT US OUR MONEY BACK ALSO! (NOT PLANNING TO DO IT. JUST WONDERIN????_

May 27, 2006
US sellers aint the only ones who got that problem. I had a costumer from the US who did the same bs. nowaydays its a mess like Jay said on the other thread. Normally we should sue paypal cause we are not responsible if items get lost in the mail......

Mar 14, 2006
Ok, understanding the fears of sellers...but please don't blame it on all us, Foreign buyers....
There are straight buyers like me, who never did such things like that.
The only times i had to contact buyers after receiving any Cds, was when it comes different from the description gaven on auction...

There is one seller, wich i won't give the name right now, who sent me a repress instead of The OG press expected. I contacted him, he told me he would totally refound me, avoiding me for doin' a paypal complaint for the first time. But he makes me wait weeks & weeks, & i don't see nothin' in my paypal account...now it's been 2 months, & too late for the paypal complaint !
You see what i mean?
There are bitches on the both sides.

Apr 25, 2002
Sellers have a lot to deal with. Have you hit him back and asked what was up? I know I am bad at keeping track of things I said I would owe people. You just gotta keep at me til i got time to do it.

Apr 25, 2002
Sellers have a lot to deal with. Have you hit him back and asked what was up? I know I am bad at keeping track of things I said I would owe people. You just gotta keep at me til i got time to do it.

Mar 14, 2006
^^ U're from Louisville hun. I guess you are "SiccJay" isn't it? :)
No problem with you, alwayz cool to deal with.

I see other "big" e-bay sellers right here i know, have dealt with'em many times with no problem.

I don't know if the seller i blame read over here, but you must know i'm alwayz down to communicate, & have hit him up MANY times, again & again... I just wait few dayz, if nuthin' happens, i would spread the word 'bout this punk ass seller.

Time to callin' out names just as sellers do.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
damn dunno , never had this problem with those paypal-money-back-claims but im scarred lol the only way is to tell em they get banned by 80% of the big sellers on ebay so they better think about what they doin.thats the way how they dont get their hands on rare cds anymore if the decide usin the evil way lol

Jan 30, 2007
ya i had a similar problem with a canadian, he orderd one of my items from ebay, and another copy of same item from amazon, but on one of those accounts he had his old address in there, and thats what i shipped it to, and i was dumb enough to toss the USPS reciept, and he got his money back through paypal, and prolly got the 2nd copy of the cd somehow, from now on i always keep my post office reciepts