seahawks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
D'struction said:
^^^ WHAT?
He thinks they're losing, but that's OK. He thought the Hawks were missing the Playoffs to begin with (and was rooting for it to happen to "prove a point"), and on top of all that, he had Notre Dame over LSU in a game LSU won by 27 points.

My brothers and I will be at the game, sitting in the very last row of the stadium. Could not be more excited to go to a playoff game in the best stadium atmosphere in all the NFL.

May 9, 2002
xpanther206 said:
and on top of all that, he had Notre Dame over LSU in a game LSU won by 27 points.
Did you see where i put "Im gonna play the Devils Advocate"?Learn to read, buddy. I knew LSU was favored and i KNOW they are a better team.

It all depended on which ND team decided to show up, the one that stormed back to beat MSU, or the team that got ate up by Michigan. You never count out Brady Quinn. But if you would have WATCHED the whole SEASON of CFB, you would know that. Stick to the NFL, please. Thanks.

Apr 25, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
1) Did you see where i put "Im gonna play the Devils Advocate"?Learn to read, buddy. I knew LSU was favored and i KNOW they are a better team.

2) It all depended on which ND team decided to show up, the one that stormed back to beat MSU, or the team that got ate up by Michigan. You never count out Brady Quinn.
1) Yes I saw that, certainly. I didn't say you thought ND was favored, I said you thought ND was going to win.

2) That's got nothing to do with anything. That's why picks matter and "if then" circumstantial statements say absolutely nothing. Results matter.

Let's take a step back here and look at this objectively. Somebody who picked ND over LSU is telling somebody who picked LSU by 17 to stick to the NFL?????

** The only reason I'm singling this dude out is b/c the dude claims to be a Seahawks fan but was rooting against the Seahawks the final two weeks of the regular season. This ain't the sports board so I'm going to make this analogy. Rooting against the Hawks (when at times claiming to be a Hawks fan) is the equivalent of hoping that none of the local rap artists out here blow up, pure haterism is what it is. Not picking against them, that's fine, it's rooting against them that is not fine.

May 9, 2002
xpanther206 said:
** The only reason I'm singling this dude out is b/c the dude claims to be a Seahawks fan but was rooting against the Seahawks the final two weeks of the regular season. This ain't the sports board so I'm going to make this analogy. Rooting against the Hawks (when at times claiming to be a Hawks fan) is the equivalent of hoping that none of the local rap artists out here blow up, pure haterism is what it is. Not picking against them, that's fine, it's rooting against them that is not fine.
Actually, its called being CYNICAL. Look it up in the dictionary, this is part of my personality. Personally, if you dont like it or me, fuck off. It does NOT effect me either way. In no way do you, or anyone else for that matter, dictate what level of a fan I am to the teams I root for. In my opinion, your deifintion of a fan is ridiculous, striaght up. So in other words, your opinion to ME=0.

Who the fuck made you mayor of Fan Town?Since when does your word mean so much more than anyone elses?Cut the crap, please.

Can the Hawks win?Of course. On any given Sunday the Raiders COULD win. Will the Hawks win?I don think they will, but thats my opinion.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Any of you guys makin signs?

Shit's gonna be on NBC so ya'll gotta come up with something like:

----Nothing
cowBoys
----Can do

I don't know, something like that. Ya'll better rep that 12th man shit to the fullest.

Apr 25, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Actually, its called being CYNICAL. Look it up in the dictionary, this is part of my personality. Personally, if you dont like it or me, fuck off. It does NOT effect me either way. In no way do you, or anyone else for that matter, dictate what level of a fan I am to the teams I root for. In my opinion, your deifintion of a fan is ridiculous, striaght up. So in other words, your opinion to ME=0.

Who the fuck made you mayor of Fan Town?Since when does your word mean so much more than anyone elses?Cut the crap, please.

Can the Hawks win?Of course. On any given Sunday the Raiders COULD win. Will the Hawks win?I don think they will, but thats my opinion.
Cynicism has nothing to do with it. Talk to people on the street, 9 out of 10 will agree that true fans can be as cynical as they want (i.e. Philadelphia Eagles fans who are famous for it), but one thing they can NEVER do is root against their team. Cynicism has nothing to do with it, nothing at all, be as cynical as you want. I also don't care about the repeated incorrect predictions, none of us can see the future and sports are crazy.

I do care about somebody claiming a team, even going as far as putting a nice GIF file in their signature celebrating that team and holding it down for that team during the previous year's playoff run, but then when they're down, actually rooting AGAINST them. That is so horseshit, you don't even deserve to watch the game on Saturday.

8:15 PM 12/14/2006 Gringo Said:
I hope we lose out and 9ers win out just to prove a point.

^Here's The Link To The Haterism^

May 9, 2002
xpanther206 said:
Cynicism has nothing to do with it. Talk to people on the street, 9 out of 10 will agree that true fans can be as cynical as they want (i.e. Philadelphia Eagles fans who are famous for it), but one thing they can NEVER do is root against their team. Cynicism has nothing to do with it, nothing at all, be as cynical as you want. I also don't care about the repeated incorrect predictions, none of us can see the future and sports are crazy.

I do care about somebody claiming a team, even going as far as putting a nice GIF file in their signature celebrating that team and holding it down for that team during the previous year's playoff run, but then when they're down, actually rooting AGAINST them. That is so horseshit, you don't even deserve to watch the game on Saturday.

8:15 PM 12/14/2006 Gringo Said:
I hope we lose out and 9ers win out just to prove a point.

^Here's The Link To The Haterism^
LOL

As i said little man, i dont give 2 flying Seahawk SHITS what you think of my "fanism", or did you miss that point, which was the MAIN one, in that reply???

It is what it is, deal with it.

Apr 25, 2002
LOL

No more long posts, I know not everybody agrees with my little Fan Code but this aspect of it, I know 9 out of 10 people are on my side.

If he wants to be a fairweather fan, that's cool as long as he knows that's what he is.