seahawks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
For those who can't find tickets,call the Ramada by Northgate Mall....they got hotel and game packages again this year.Last year I had to keep it on the downlow,and flipped some tickets for bread.My boy said they got a few packages left in the nosebleeds.

Apr 25, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
I had tickets for the 40 yard line about 20 rows up, but I need to work a bit this weekend so I have to watch t he game from my home office.
Wouldn't have mattered anyway, they make you take a lie detecter at the gate where the only question they ask is "Have you pulled for the Seahawks in every game this year" and if you fail, they don't let you in.

Apr 25, 2002
Heroes of the game:

1) Jerramy Stevens (I have hated him as much as most Seattle fans this year, but his size & speed are why he is able to get behind the defense at times and why the Hawks didn't kick him to the curb 3 years ago

2) Jordan Babineaux (for chasing down Romo, even after the fucked up snap I thought he was going to run it in for a fluke TD, he had a running lane but the hustling Babineaux caught him from behind)

3) Ryan Plackemeier (the final punt, if he gets it off and it's over 30 yards, all we had to do was knock a hail mary play down, the snap was LOW but he caught it and got a punt off that was just good enough)

The convenient national storyline will be the Romo fuck-up, and it should be. But it's not as black and white as it may sound, I say if they kick that FG Seahawks still have a 15-20% chance of winning the game (marching with 1:10 and 0 TOs is tough but could have been done).

The atmosphere was ridiculous as usual at Qwest, everybody in the bathrooms were chanting Romo's a Homo.

May 9, 2002
xpanther206 said:
Wouldn't have mattered anyway, they make you take a lie detecter at the gate where the only question they ask is "Have you pulled for the Seahawks in every game this year" and if you fail, they don't let you in.
Dont they take a gay detector test at the door too?If so, how did you get in?

:confused:

Whats even funnier, is i can get tickets to every game within that vicinity, and you cant.

Sucks to be you, huh?

Oh Coy!

Apr 25, 2002
I'll take my last row in the stadium (where I was today) 100 times out of 100 if us trading seats means trading football/sports knowledge and passion.

They'll be playing atleast 2 more games than you thought they would, sorry to disappiont you.

I've got somebody 5 years older than me calling me "Gay" LOL now that is humorous, usually it's supposed to work the other way around.

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
xpanther206 said:
Cynicism has nothing to do with it. Talk to people on the street, 9 out of 10 will agree that true fans can be as cynical as they want (i.e. Philadelphia Eagles fans who are famous for it), but one thing they can NEVER do is root against their team. Cynicism has nothing to do with it, nothing at all, be as cynical as you want. I also don't care about the repeated incorrect predictions, none of us can see the future and sports are crazy.

I do care about somebody claiming a team, even going as far as putting a nice GIF file in their signature celebrating that team and holding it down for that team during the previous year's playoff run, but then when they're down, actually rooting AGAINST them. That is so horseshit, you don't even deserve to watch the game on Saturday.

8:15 PM 12/14/2006 Gringo Said:
I hope we lose out and 9ers win out just to prove a point.

^Here's The Link To The Haterism^

well im SYNICAL... and i say FUCK THE SEAHAWKS..
fuck washington state... fuck univ of washington...

May 9, 2002
xpanther206 said:
I'll take my last row in the stadium (where I was today) 100 times out of 100 if us trading seats means trading football/sports knowledge and passion.

They'll be playing atleast 2 more games than you thought they would, sorry to disappiont you.

I've got somebody 5 years older than me calling me "Gay" LOL now that is humorous, usually it's supposed to work the other way around.

You take football a bit too seriously, dude. Relax.

Its funny how someone like Tony, who is at least 5 years younger than you and just as much of a fan as you and I, knows where im comming from. Yet, you just CANT let it go.

Im gonna break this down for you ONE TIME. If you cant understand it, thats on YOU.

I am a pesimistic(sp?) and cynical person. I treat EVERYTHING this way. Its called "bracing myself for worst case scenario". THis means, if anything BESIDES what I think will happen actually HAPPEnS, i take it much easier. So, i tell myself that the Hawks are gonna lose. That way, if they DO lose, i expected it. If they win, im excited as fuck. I do this with EVERYTHING. Promotions at work, women, money. You name it I apply this plight of thinking.

This is who I am, my personality. Who the FUCK are you, to tell me different? How DARE you come at me sideways about my convictions as a fan to my teams. If this was all going down in 3-D, and without this coming off as a threat, I woulda slapeed you like a girl. Thats as real as it gets. Im getting tired of you trying to take jabs at me ver the internet. Its tiresome and its borderline stalking.

This is the last time im gonna even go there with you. Now, please move on with your life and leave this topic be. If you CONTINUE to attack my character, we can talk over the phone about it and settle this up. No more games and no more insults.

I cant beleive I went and explained MY self...to someone like YOU. I must STILL be drunk.

Goodbye.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
xpanther206 said:
everybody in the bathrooms were chanting Romo's a Homo.

That's just a LITTLE gay themselves...callin another dude a homo while you're either shitting or pissing next to a bunch or other guys......riiiiiiiiight...

Apr 25, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Im gonna break this down for you ONE TIME. If you cant understand it, thats on YOU.

I am a pesimistic(sp?) and cynical person. I treat EVERYTHING this way. Its called "bracing myself for worst case scenario". THis means, if anything BESIDES what I think will happen actually HAPPEnS, i take it much easier. So, i tell myself that the Hawks are gonna lose. That way, if they DO lose, i expected it. If they win, im excited as fuck. I do this with EVERYTHING. Promotions at work, women, money. You name it I apply this plight of thinking.
I feel you on the pessimism, that's fine. But pessimism (thinking they will lose) and rooting against your team (hoping they are going to lose) are two completely different things. Every response of yours fails to make this distinction which I think I have made as clear as possible but obviously not clear enough for you to understand.

Apr 14, 2003
INPUT said:
That's just a LITTLE gay themselves...callin another dude a homo while you're either shitting or pissing next to a bunch or other guys......riiiiiiiiight...

lmao, Thats gay, and also unoriginal as shit. like really, who hasnt thought of that?