SD - anyone hear z90 interview Jim Jones? he gave a shout out to SKYLine

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 15, 2006
Gas One said:
I was more or less talking about jim jones credibility as a gangster..I cant even count on two hands the amount of times hes backpeddled on his 'gang affiliation'...plus jim jones got stomped out at a rucker basketball game in front of hundreds of people by little cease of junior mafia for his boy claiming that "b.i.g didnt do shit for him" when big was the reason cam got signed shit, jim jones would be a scruffy dusthead nigga had cam not got put on by big.....anyways cam immediately ran when he seen drama....jim jones aint see it..so little cease fucked him (jim jones) up in the middle of the game because BIG is dead and cant reply for himself, and big was lil ceases right hand man so he felt he had to fuck him up for the disrespect......cam had ran so cease got his right hand man...jim jones got knocked down, socked up, then got up and RAN FOR HIS LIFE.

and im talkin about jumpin over cars in timbs.
didnt none of his niggas do nothin but RUN
and this is all on video tape.

my nigga knows cease, but heres the vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=&mode=related&v=19F6ZJ7_Xd4

or if you wanna quick view of how bitch jim jones is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxGEM8afHvE
^ the end part is a video of dipsets where they try to act like they aint get jumped at the rucker

what does jim jones do to retaliate? diss song

gangster niggas whole thing is "i dont fuck with busters"...im giving skyline as a well known/respected gang the benefit of the doubt by saying it HAD to be about money..and it HAD to be one of the broke niggas fuckin with em...

but if yall wanna claim bang with jim jones on some street shit...hahaha ok

thats a bad look tho IMO i hear brooklyn niggas look at harlem niggas like gays and historically have gone to harlem specifically to rob them niggas

and if i know that, imma say that a real ass skyline nigga knows that..
I used to think the same shit about jim jones just the way he talk and dress you really cant take the nigga serious but i heard different.. As far as gangbangin i dont know about all that but as much as i dislike jim jones as a rapper i heard from alot of people he actually with it.. And from what i heard from alot of people he went back to the rucker shootin after that incident.. thats what he talkin about in them songs when he say i beat the trial over rucker.. it just shows you that sometimes it aint always what it seems... jim jones aint a complete bitch from what i heard he got some g in him.. but overall harlem niggaz is not the gangster types they more on some get money shit in comparison with the rest of NYC..

And as far as lil cease that wasnt him who socked up jim jones it was some junior maffia niggas.. but lil cease did get his ass whooped n his jewelry took by another brooklyn nigga named maino recently (its all over youtube just search for "lil cease maino").. so you never know shit happens aint nobody immune to that

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
the_truth_ said:
I used to think the same shit about jim jones just the way he talk and dress you really cant take the nigga serious but i heard different.. As far as gangbangin i dont know about all that but as much as i dislike jim jones as a rapper i heard from alot of people he actually with it.. And from what i heard from alot of people he went back to the rucker shootin after that incident.. thats what he talkin about in them songs when he say i beat the trial over rucker.. it just shows you that sometimes it aint always what it seems... jim jones aint a complete bitch from what i heard he got some g in him.. but overall harlem niggaz is not the gangster types they more on some get money shit in comparison with the rest of NYC..
yeah i heard that story..and from what i hear..jim jones is taking credit for what his niggas did (some other niggas got mopped too)...and thats why he beat the trial over rucker he aint do shit..in the video is shows cam reaching for the strap you know the one successful nigga in the group aint grabbin a strap and makin the rucker clear out..as far as jim goes yeah im not saying hes not a man on his own two im just saying you cant decide to start banging in your late 20's...and then become a successful rapper afterwards.

and definately...no ones above gettin robbed..but for the rest of them niggas they just real prideful NY types...that dont particularly respect NYC niggas deciding to take up west coast traditon...

above all this much respect to jim jones for putting up 10 percent of 2 million to bail his nigga out on amurder charge..now thats real.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Gas One said:
I just cant stand bieng came at sideways by some nigga with an IQ under room tempature...shit does and always will get me heated.

and this nigga FOREVER talkin about mitchy slick but acts like he hates him. thats some childhood crush shit.

I was more or less talking about jim jones credibility as a gangster..I cant even count on two hands the amount of times hes backpeddled on his 'gang affiliation'...plus jim jones got stomped out at a rucker basketball game in front of hundreds of people by little cease of junior mafia for his boy claiming that "b.i.g didnt do shit for him" when big was the reason cam got signed shit, jim jones would be a scruffy dusthead nigga had cam not got put on by big.....anyways cam immediately ran when he seen drama....jim jones aint see it..so little cease fucked him (jim jones) up in the middle of the game because BIG is dead and cant reply for himself, and big was lil ceases right hand man so he felt he had to fuck him up for the disrespect......cam had ran so cease got his right hand man...jim jones got knocked down, socked up, then got up and RAN FOR HIS LIFE.

and im talkin about jumpin over cars in timbs.
didnt none of his niggas do nothin but RUN
and this is all on video tape.

my nigga knows cease, but heres the vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=&mode=related&v=19F6ZJ7_Xd4

or if you wanna quick view of how bitch jim jones is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxGEM8afHvE
^ the end part is a video of dipsets where they try to act like they aint get jumped at the rucker

what does jim jones do to retaliate? diss song

gangster niggas whole thing is "i dont fuck with busters"...im giving skyline as a well known/respected gang the benefit of the doubt by saying it HAD to be about money..and it HAD to be one of the broke niggas fuckin with em...

but if yall wanna claim bang with jim jones on some street shit...hahaha ok

thats a bad look tho IMO i hear brooklyn niggas look at harlem niggas like gays and historically have gone to harlem specifically to rob them niggas

and if i know that, imma say that a real ass skyline nigga knows that..
i just got a question jim jones gettting stomped out by a gang of niggaz at a b ball game makes him less cred as a gangsta?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
I just added that in because... I think when your whole crew runs out of a basketball game....thats not too gangsta...imagine the annual ghetto bowl in san diego.....and one entire gang runs away after a bad tackle...

jim jones whole thing is that he 'reps for his blood niggas'....but hes nto actually a blood...

on the west coast, thats commonly refferred to as a "wannabe"...you was either in some shit or you wasnt...niggas who claimed 'nuetral' were bitches not courageous enough to be in the gang. fuck claimin nuetral just dont be involved..

...but shit, jim jones has more guns than me..so fuck it...haha...it was just conversation into bigpluck had to personally disrespect me..

coop, if youre interested...dig up some old blackwallstreet forum threads when game came out with 'certified gangstas'...big fase told some stories about that. and im trying to think who else talked to jim jones about that shit and he changed up the story, i want to say it was dude who did the voice for CJ in grand theft auto,young maylay.. but its prolly not him..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
AllHipHop.com: Both MC Eiht and Tru Life had made some comments about New Yorkers embellishing the gang culture. What’s your response to someone calling you a fake Blood?

Jim Jones: A fake Blood?

AllHipHop.com: Yeah.

Jim Jones: I don't do the Blood s**t like that.

^ but then you shout out skyline? what was that all about? and wear red all the time and 'rep for your blood niggas' on the 'one blood' remix???? thats wannabe shit. if you aint a blood then why allign yourself with all blood niggas...i dont give a fuck how street you claim to be thats a wannabe cuz if you that street...rep for your crip and blood niggas. do he fuck with any crips? im just calling a spade a spade, here....

more backpeddling..

jim jones (certified gangstas) said:
Jim Jones swervin/i got that purple and blue/tight grip on the escalade pole/
yeah harlem just like compton/thats just how i roll
red bandana wrapped around the chrome 44
gun smokin like suge's cigar, show me how you stunt
non-banging niggas that wrap red rags around 44's??

jim jones (one blood remix) said:
And a 9 trey is what I fuckin' claim!
It's Dipset Capo the Don of the Byrdgang!
nine trey gangsta bloods = blood set in NY.

but he said he dont bang right????????????

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Gas One said:
AllHipHop.com: Both MC Eiht and Tru Life had made some comments about New Yorkers embellishing the gang culture. What’s your response to someone calling you a fake Blood?

Jim Jones: A fake Blood?

AllHipHop.com: Yeah.

Jim Jones: I don't do the Blood s**t like that.

^ but then you shout out skyline? what was that all about? and wear red all the time and 'rep for your blood niggas' on the 'one blood' remix???? thats wannabe shit. if you aint a blood then why allign yourself with all blood niggas...i dont give a fuck how street you claim to be thats a wannabe cuz if you that street...rep for your crip and blood niggas. do he fuck with any crips? im just calling a spade a spade, here....

more backpeddling..

non-banging niggas that wrap red rags around 44's??

nine trey gangsta bloods = blood set in NY.

but he said he dont bang right????????????
i get the point your making but i wasnt asking if he was a blood or a crip i was just asking your opinion on a statement that u made! we all kno jim jones is a blood or atleast reps it rather u or i want him to be or not be he raps about it makes video's about aint no back peddling from that no matter how u look at it! when niggas rush him he either fighting or running depending on the situation and then u will know if he fake or real in that aspect just my opinion!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
you asked if jim jones getting stomped out made him less credible as a gangster.

watch the video again and watch him run across one side of a basketball court to another. running from an asswhooping definately makes you less credible as a gangster. last i heard, gangsters stand they ground...

had he got stomped out WITHOUT RUNNING, i would have said nah..it dosent mean hes less credible..his own mouth would be the lost credibility in that case...

if a banger runs up on a dude and says "what you claim" and he goes "nine trey bloods" then the next day you run up on him like "what you claim" and he goes "i dont bang i just rep for my blood niggas"....what credibility does that person have as a gangster? maybe a nigga who bangs can answer this, but dont yall knock niggas out for 'false flagging' for that?

but your right its niether here or there if hes real or not..thats his life and he can rep what he wants..like i said, shits discussion...not the true test of jim jones gangsta..

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Gas One said:
you asked if jim jones getting stomped out made him less credible as a gangster.

watch the video again and watch him run across one side of a basketball court to another. running from an asswhooping definately makes you less credible as a gangster. last i heard, gangsters stand they ground...

had he got stomped out WITHOUT RUNNING, i would have said nah..it dosent mean hes less credible..his own mouth would be the lost credibility in that case...

if a banger runs up on a dude and says "what you claim" and he goes "nine trey bloods" then the next day you run up on him like "what you claim" and he goes "i dont bang i just rep for my blood niggas"....what credibility does that person have as a gangster? maybe a nigga who bangs can answer this, but dont yall knock niggas out for 'false flagging' for that?

but your right its niether here or there if hes real or not..thats his life and he can rep what he wants..like i said, shits discussion...not the true test of jim jones gangsta..
shit i think i saw the video wrong!!! lol!!!

Jan 15, 2006
Gas One said:
yeah i heard that story..and from what i hear..jim jones is taking credit for what his niggas did (some other niggas got mopped too)...and thats why he beat the trial over rucker he aint do shit..in the video is shows cam reaching for the strap you know the one successful nigga in the group aint grabbin a strap and makin the rucker clear out..as far as jim goes yeah im not saying hes not a man on his own two im just saying you cant decide to start banging in your late 20's...and then become a successful rapper afterwards.

and definately...no ones above gettin robbed..but for the rest of them niggas they just real prideful NY types...that dont particularly respect NYC niggas deciding to take up west coast traditon...

above all this much respect to jim jones for putting up 10 percent of 2 million to bail his nigga out on amurder charge..now thats real.
You could be right i just heard about a shooting after that incident and jim jones being involved it could have been his peoples.. as far as the gangbangin shit thats gone always be some southern cali shit to me i know niggaz done took it nationwide but it just looks funny when grown ass men decide to start gangbangin and look like they dont even know what they doing... in that sense aint too much difference between messy and jim jones