SD - anyone hear z90 interview Jim Jones? he gave a shout out to SKYLine

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
what gas said about Jones "repping for his bloods" and dont bang was my point early about this fool.

how are you gonna say from your own mouth that "he just reps for his dudes"(and i have the XXL where he says this) and then go on tracks saying 9 tre is what i claim??homie sounds like A:a wanna be ass blood or B: Confused.

out here on the west you cant be doing that shit.That's like Big june saying in an interview that he reps for his homies from skyline,i dont bang.and then when he's on wax he's all banged out and saying "skyline is what i fucking claim".Then he's out in southeast and fools hit him up like where you from and he's like i dont bang i rep for "my dudes"......we all know you will get sokd the fuck up for doing some shit like that out here,either by the dudes hittin you up or fools from the East for false flaggin.i dont know homie something dont add up right when it comes to Jones.and since when do you see banged out fools with rockstar chains hanging from tight ass jeans like Jones did in the Ballin video??there on some other shit on the east coast homie!

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
truth is the whole gang bang game is changin.....motherfuckers snitchin,etc..people like game not getting checked by the sets they start claiming is a reflection on that set...then again before game came out how many bloods was from cedar 7-8 members....oops 9 I forgot the the homie askin for change at the liqour store.Sooner or later the truth gets exposed...But with rappers like Bow wow...aint it obvious?...dont get it twisted they got reputable crips and bloods all over the U.S.A...

Apr 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
50cal said:
truth is the whole gang bang game is changin.....motherfuckers snitchin,etc..people like game not getting checked by the sets they start claiming is a reflection on that set...then again before game came out how many bloods was from cedar 7-8 members....oops 9 I forgot the the homie askin for change at the liqour store.Sooner or later the truth gets exposed...But with rappers like Bow wow...aint it obvious?...dont get it twisted they got reputable crips and bloods all over the U.S.A...

Bwahahhahahahahhahahhhahhahah

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
I give a shout out 2 The Line From Nebraska Bitch

Gas One said:
^ read the whole thread stupid fuck

edit: matter fact, dont. i dont give a fuck what some internet nigga think i hate. eat a dick.
Stupid Fuck- Where is u from- white boyz in Nebraska don't even come like that- You talkin bout internet nigga - the first thang I did was pm u homie. I could give a fuck about Jim Jones bein a Blood- that nigga don't pay me. The problem is u lettin yo lips run wreckless about broke niggas from a certain part of town. U tryin to sneak diss but a lot of niggas aint peepin game or they from other parts of town(Dago) chirpping in wit they 2 centz and all. Homie I aint no big ballin asss nigga- but I Do know the more broke you are the more hungry u are. So Blood u can talk all that internet shit- but answer my Pm -Mark. If it's a misunderstanding and you aint no busta only time will tell. Is u gas one or the last one. Blood how u gon get mad because a nigga gave a shout out 2 a hood that u scared of- Soundz Bitch Made 2me. As far as Jim Jones Blood- Niggas know if u talk it - u gotta walk it- All the Bz that nigga tossin and Flame ragz. If aint no ripz got at him.Then some Dawgs will- who knows that nigga might B down - One thang 4 sure Gas one soundz like a bitch- U stupid Fuck:devious:

Oct 22, 2005
Whatever Nigga! Stop running yah mouth. You Misinformed Little Bitch.Yousa funny ass nigga gone try to sneak a little funny comment up in there and then try to cover it up. ILL Beat YO ASS. Dont you ever Disrespect the Set. Where did you grow up at? Who are you? How can i get a hold of you? And if all you gone do on this Computer is run yo mouth. Fuck You! Coop will hook us up. I dont know E nutt but he always gives love to the East and never disrespects no one else. You know why? He is Secure about his. What about you?

Gas One said:
much respect mrrocnron...we still need to link up and blow one...

my bad to everyone for getting a little hotheaded...i just cant be disrespected like that. thats how the south east raised me...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^^^^^^

if i had a muppet, i'd put it on my hand and go "WOMP WOMP WOOOMP" for you.

if you aint broke, then dont take no fuckin offense. getting hard online dont impress me i dont give a fuck what gang you from.

i already said no disrespect to skyline in the first post. dont expect me to cower down because a bunch of bloods jumped on the internet and threaten me. not gon happen, 'blood'.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
cuz at the end of the day....niggas lookin like internet gangsters mad over the computer.. I grew down the street from skyline dummies and lived there for 12 years so how could there be disrespect for that set...the niggas i ran around with when i was young, they brothers were real riders for your set..and i aint gotta say names..and when my niggas grew up they was the ones out there...not niggas that jumped on computers talkin bout 'ill beat yo ass!'

if you mad that i called some niggas from your set broke I.DONT.GIVE.A.FUCK.
every set got broke niggas. you want me to call some of the other sets in SD broke niggas too? cuz ill call all yall broke, really.

im born and raised here homie dont try to act like yall ball out..none of yall. and im not actin like i do either. theres a select few niggas in every set that got they grind on but theres always gonna be a majority of broke niggas....i read the voice and viewpoint and i know how us black people are doing in this city.

shit aint about your gang...if you wanna take pride in genocide go for it.....why dont you go kill some racist white people...i'll respect that more than running around thinking your cool because you terrorize your own brothers..

when i say 'broke niggas' what im talking about is about your SKIN color, not your clothes color.

but its still, fuck a ignorant ass gangbanger on mines. that aint changed. whether i grew up with gangsters or not. shit i might even have gotten jumped into a gang when i was younger and just aint talkin about it because its like baptism, dosent mean shit unless you let it mean shit. fuck 'giving love'. i dont need the street credbility.

i dont read half the shit yall say cuz its irrelevent and full of "blah blah kick yo ass blah blah nigga! the set blah blah blah!", but i saw this part.... why would you lie about pm'ing me? how sad is that? heres a screen shot of my inbox

lets see you post a screen shot of what you sent. thats right you cant cuz you aint send shit.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Its black history month. I got all febuary to explain why yall are 'broke niggas' if i really gotta get on some KRS ONE shit. And the only thing thats gonna happen at the end of febuary is niggas talkin' bout "youre right blood you put it in perspective i thought you were disrespecting the set you a cool nigga".

theres a reason why your gangs started in the hood....
and the few niggas that made it out aint enough to brag about..shit is like black people bragging about the one nigga that made it to pro basketball while all the rest of yall play on the community court...

and since im talking bout basketball..

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
Gas One said:
Its black history month. I got all febuary to explain why yall are 'broke niggas' if i really gotta get on some KRS ONE shit. And the only thing thats gonna happen at the end of febuary is niggas talkin' bout "youre right blood you put it in perspective i thought you were disrespecting the set you a cool nigga".

theres a reason why your gangs started in the hood....
and the few niggas that made it out aint enough to brag about..shit is like black people bragging about the one nigga that made it to pro basketball while all the rest of yall play on the community court...

and since im talking bout basketball..
Blood u went from dissin Skyline to bein Farrakhan- As far me PMing U- On my life u know that shit happened-but since u wanna delete it then post that shit up there Itz BOOL. U giving propz now homie. I grew up down the street From Skyline 2(Bondos on Paradise Valley Rd). Nigga this Piru -

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
Gas One said:
im sure he got a pass if he givin' them broke niggas some money to hang lol

*no offense to anyone who bangs skyline and isnt broke, of course.

i bet i'll shit on u homie............like big bank lil bank nigga.....dont get it fukked up...skyline got big doe 2 klown

Gas One

May 24, 2006
why would i delete a pm? personally, id post your PM and show how much of a fool you are to get hard on private message. that shit is funny as FUCK to me.

but, you aint send it..sad part is you lied about sending a pm, then posted a message in this thread and aint even send another PM to make sure i aint get it..when i TOLD YOU I AINT GET YOUR PM..I waited for it 8am to 4pm i got work and i can check my email......no PM..

notice how i psoted a screen shot and you didnt? alt+printscreen, put it im imageshack.us. prove me wrong.

i said in the FIRST POST i wasnt dissing skyline and im tired of it now. i dont give a fuck what yall think right now. if you think im dissin your set, whoopdey doo. thats what you think.

keep gettin mad on the internet and ill keep clowning.

why am i even talking to a dude with "nutt" in his name?

May 30, 2006
I've been following thiz NY Blood shit 4 awhile & Jim Jones seem kind of suspect IMO. Juelz lookz gay & Cam sho the fuck couldn't be a Blood. I could give Eldorado Red a pass cuz he seemz like he's really with it. The only problem I got with NY Bloods & Crips iz that they were the main niggaz bashing gangbanging & Cali back in the day but now there doing it. I know NY forefatherz must be sick 2 there stomachs. Thatz like a Klansman who haz 3 fine azz daughterz but all of'em end up having babies by niggaz who are in the Nation Of Islam.

The only problem I have with Dip Set claiming Blood iz that they are way too old 2 just start Gangbanging. Hell, Raymond Washington started the Crips when he waz like 15 yearz old but if he waz 25 yearz old he wouldn't of been starting or joining a street gang. Thatz way too old. Dip Set iz retarded.

Apr 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
O.K.

The Evil Genius said:
I've been following thiz NY Blood shit 4 awhile & Jim Jones seem kind of suspect IMO. Juelz lookz gay & Cam sho the fuck couldn't be a Blood. I could give Eldorado Red a pass cuz he seemz like he's really with it. The only problem I got with NY Bloods & Crips iz that they were the main niggaz bashing gangbanging & Cali back in the day but now there doing it. I know NY forefatherz must be sick 2 there stomachs. Thatz like a Klansman who haz 3 fine azz daughterz but all of'em end up having babies by niggaz who are in the Nation Of Islam.

The only problem I have with Dip Set claiming Blood iz that they are way too old 2 just start Gangbanging. Hell, Raymond Washington started the Crips when he waz like 15 yearz old but if he waz 25 yearz old he wouldn't of been starting or joining a street gang. Thatz way too old. Dip Set iz retarded.

O.K.

hahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahha