Scrape scrape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I stayed in Wisconsin for some time. And those fuckers were all good in wrestling. If you ever got in a fight, and didn't know some good wrestling moves, you got pinned in a heartbeat...

Rossibreath @Rossibreath - Please confirm! ;-)
I can confirm that Wrestling cheerleaders are fat

Feb 10, 2006
SSide note: that green Caddy was parked in a handicap with no handicap sign on his mirror...fuccboy.

that is all. carry on with your day...

oh yea dude hella deserved that shit! I hate ppl who get all loud just to try n hype them selves up then get massacred or bitch up when it comes down to it.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
you gotta be one dumb mother fucker to keep on & on talkin shit to some big ass cornfed whiteboys lol

i dont give a fuck what city you come from, thats mistake #1 right there lol

L.D.S. @L.D.S. straight whooped that guys ass! lol
lol Had a guy mouth me Saturday after I asked him to stop harassing some females downtown.

I gave him a little show of power.

I told his friend to join in, but he declined.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
i knew u would say some shit like that
but if that other dude comes to this town he is FUCKED and everybody in northern cali knows it haha :ermm:
tweeze my brotha my brotha.... while i agree with you that town bizness is town bizness

...aint NOBODY in Oakland throwin from the shoulders.

Hella crack babies in their mid-late 20's in Oakland, all of em got guns cuz can't none of em scrap a lick.

Them whiteboys got that cornfed strength you cant get in Santa Rita doin dips & pushups LOL