SCOTT PETERSON VERDICT: GUILTY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
man fuck that, me and the rest of White America are rioting over this, SCOTT IS INNOCENT
we gonna have payback for OJ....

WHITE AMERICA IM CALLING YOU TO RIOT!!!!

START Looting Starbucks, Ambercrmbie and Fitch, Macy's, Saks 5th Ave...START NOW!!!

I wanna see Beverly Hills in flames....

I wanna see white people startin sideshows in the financial district....I wanna see hippies in the haight looting.....i wanna hear about riots in the Sunset....Cmon White America....FIGHT BACK !!!!

and for any white people that wanna get all bent outta shape its a fuckin joke....cry a river, build a bridge and get the fuck over it.,

Apr 25, 2002
Peterson will probably die with no evidence against him
How you figure that?? We'll see the evidence that was introduced that the judge put on gag order when the jury finishes the penalty stage. The media can't report everything....

Honestly I'm surprised too, I thought they were gonna NG him.

Jun 27, 2002
Im serious tho...i wanna see some riots....I wanna hear about people in 3 piece suits cripwalkin and bumpin some 11/5 on the golf course screamin " HE AINT GUILTY" and then start a sideshow with golfcarts....

I wanna hear about Martha Stewart startin prison riots and shankin people and funkin wit the Mexican Mafia

lmao

May 2, 2002
Sweet916 said:
How you figure that?? We'll see the evidence that was introduced that the judge put on gag order when the jury finishes the penalty stage. The media can't report everything....
There was nothing...nothing solid anyway.

No motive, no weapon, no eye-witnesses, he didn't tell anyone...they have absolutely no proof that he killed his wife.

They didn't convict him on evidence.

Sep 28, 2002
gimpypimp said:
There was nothing...nothing solid anyway.

No motive, no weapon, no eye-witnesses, he didn't tell anyone...they have absolutely no proof that he killed his wife.

They didn't convict him on evidence.
exactly