SCOOT DOGG - GAME TWISTED - 1996 EAST PALO ALTO - RELEASE APRIL !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
ah yea i remember now !! we got that on adat tape if i remember right but didnt digitalise it yet & checked how many tracks re on it . i will keep you posted.its just alot of work at the moment.

Mar 14, 2006
I've just discovered this topic, but already heard the Youtube sampler...

I was pretty sure you were behind this project Indo !
Got to give you Propz for this, can't wait to hear all this unreleased stuff you are planning to release.!

Will definitly support,& already been spreadin' the word...

I do not doubt you already got bomb albums, you gave us some interesting names, but as Remar' said,
it would be great that you could get "Drastic Measures" from Mac & AK, a masterpiece............

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
I've just discovered this topic, but already heard the Youtube sampler...

I was pretty sure you were behind this project Indo !
Got to give you Propz for this, can't wait to hear all this unreleased stuff you are planning to release.!

Will definitly support,& already been spreadin' the word...

I do not doubt you already got bomb albums, you gave us some interesting names, but as Remar' said,
it would be great that you could get "Drastic Measures" from Mac & AK, a masterpiece............

ill defintily will try to get that !

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
yea the point is that we got a very good designer here who make them looking the old way , some cover were even made already so that makes it easier and for some we got very good photo material so it will look sick and exactly the old way.
Great to hear :)

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
Just to clarify what Gabe was talkin about, Scoot also recorded an album back in 93-94 under the name D-Nut called "The Fluke". It was recorded at TC's, and it never came out. He was a hella young when he recorded it and he was not using his child hood nickname Scoot at the time. He went by D-Nut, with the "D" for Daniel (his real name).

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
If rasputin is intrested in selling them , then defintily ! we re concentrating on selling them in japan. we only pressed a very few up , i just got the message that we only made 100 vinyls for scoot dogg and 500 cds ,well i didnt know that we started with so less.but i will send the link where you can purchase it here at the same day.