Scools cracking down

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
lets seen when i went to hs, they kicked most of the homies out b4 the school year. couldnt wear anything red or with a spot of red on it(but "brown priders" wore their flu) no niners jerserys or shirts or hats. notthing that had the letter N on it was allowed, no "nor cal" gear. no kickin it in groups of more then 3 people. if a fight was gang related u get expelled but no scraps ever got expelled cuz they would snitch quick... if something was border line gang related u would have to be on a contract where they could expell u for whatever

Jun 5, 2004
my school put me on a gang contract, got me written up and everything, but i still wore whatever the fuck i wanted. then i got into a "gang related" fight, all they did was suspend me as usual. it was wierd, people always sported bandanas and belts, but as soon as a du-rag was seen, they comphiscated it.

Mar 4, 2005
CRAZY RIGHT HERE BUT LA$T HIGH $KOOL I WENT TO THA PRINCIPAL WAZ A $KRAP LOVER THA $CRAPZ WOULD GO ALL FLUED UP N ME N COUPLE REAL HOMIEZ WERE ALWAYZ FLAMING BUT HE WOULD $POT U$ N MAKE U$ GO HOME N CHANGE CLOTHE$ BUT HE WOULD NEVER CRACK DOWN ON THA TROMPZ N IN THA END HE JU$T TRY THA BU$T THA HOMIE$ TO GET THEM OUT N DONT DO $HIT 2 DA $CRAPZ N HI$ PLAN,PLOT,CO$PIRICY WHATEVER WORKED OUT NOW THERE NOTHIN BUT $CRAPAZ GOING THERE PLU$ ME N THAT FOO WAZ ALWAYZ FUEDING CAUZE I HATED THAT MOTHFUCKA

Apr 25, 2002
YA I HAD SOME KIND OF ENCOUNTER BACK IN HS....I GOT INTO A FIGHT WITH THIS LIL DUDE WHO I BELIEVED WAS PROLLY CLAIMIN SUR(MY LIL NORTHERN HOMIE HAD HIT THIS DUDE UP 2 YEARS B4 FRSHMAN YEAR..BUT THE LIL SUR COULDNT SPEAK BUT LIKE 5 WORDS IN ENGLISH)...I DIDNT LIKE HOW HE WOULD STARE ME DOWN BUT NEVER SAY ANYTHING JUNIOR YEAR WHEN I CAME BACK FROM BEING SPELLED AT COUNTY SCHOOL FOR A COUPLE YEARS...HE WOULD JUST STARE SO ONE DAY I JUST TOOK FLIGHT ON HIM...AND I GUESS IN MY RAGE I WAS CALLIN HIM A SCRAP...WELL ONE OF OUR PRINCIPALS WAS SUPPOSEDLY AN EX SUR..HE WAS A BIG DUDE I AINT GONNA LIE..BUT HE WAS A BITCH...HE HEARD I WAS CVALLIN DUDE SCRAP SO HE TOLD ME HE WAS GONNA TRY TO GET SOMEONE TO CLARIFY THAT SO HE COULD HIT ME WITH SOME GANG ENHANCED ASSAULT CHARGES OR SOME SHIT....BUT LUCKILY SOME OL SQUARES STUCK TO THE G CODE AND DIDNT RAT ME OUT..I ENDED UP GETTIN INTO A BIG RUMBLE BOUT 2 WEEKS LAER AND WAS AGAIN EXPELLED