Scools cracking down

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
lol thats a lil extreme i remember when i was in high school (95-99) they had designated zones for each side and if anyone was caught it would be supsension even if you were just minding your own biz 2nd time would be expulsion

Aug 8, 2003
geah.. when i went to high school all the skraps used to kick it in the back entrance near the ESL class... i was walking past it one time.. tho no one was outside a security guard seen me and stopped me and told me "you kno your not supposed to be around this area." i jus said "fuck you im goin too my car to get my back pack." fucker followed me all the way out too my car and shit... gave me weekend detention for swearing at staff... fuckin assholes..

Mar 2, 2005
XDrEaMeRLoCz4 said:
$HIT MY FUCKIN PRINCIPLE U$ED TO BE A $CRAP $O HE BACK$ THEM UP...HE TRIE$ TO GET ALL THE ENE$ KICKED OUT
DAMN THIz ITz $OME$HIT LOLz...HERE IN FLORIDA I GOT KICK OUT OF HIGH$ LA$T YEAR FOR HAVIN RED ON ME....CUZ HERE IF U R A "KNOW GANGBANGER" U CANT WEAR UR $IDE COLOR$ N $HIT NUMBER$ N $TUPID DUMB $HIT LIKE THAT

Jan 27, 2005
damn thats some shit and they didnt only expell me i got kicked out of the whole district and shit and they even said i was a threat to the school and that fukin rat didnt evn get kicked out

Jan 23, 2004
www.myspace.com
damn..we never had problems like that when i was in highschool (96-00) u were either a norteno or a crip..so we all got along..every once in a while u might have a new transfer student that didn't know what was up..but that's about it..if they saw any gang affiliated shit on binders and backpacks, they would just make a lil note or whatever..

May 19, 2004
i graduated last yr ina tiny ass school but my bro said they aint even allowed 2 wear any bay area jerseys anymore . if u do they call the cops n 4 some reason search u . weird .... i think all that shyt's lame , insteada makin the "problem" better , i think that shyt just makes it worst .

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
Its all wack Home, We cant wear Bay area stuff or area Codes,they also took off solid color shirts n shit,and they also crakin down on colored jerseys, and Mexican shirts w/ panchi Villa and u cant have a Mexican flag on Mex independence or cinco de mayo or any other flag exept U. S of A

Dec 27, 2004
they talkin bout makin us wear uniforms or some shit at my school lol our princepal last year used to be a scrap from l-gay he was all surprised when i 1st got sent 2 his office and found out i was from northern cal but them rats get away wit a lot more shit then we do... unequal justice is a bitch....

Aug 14, 2005
damn shits changed like a mfucka. i graduated in 98 and if u were coo with security they would let u slide if u had your hood tagged on your backpack or whatever. shit was coo but it all depended on who was deeper. i remeber my sophomore year i got mopped on by the mara salvatruchas and the true blue crips outta east palo alto and securities were like whatever, not even trippin. then when we had the upper hand securities had our back in the later years.

Mar 2, 2005
second650@yahoo said:
damn shits changed like a mfucka. i graduated in 98 and if u were coo with security they would let u slide if u had your hood tagged on your backpack or whatever. shit was coo but it all depended on who was deeper. i remeber my sophomore year i got mopped on by the mara salvatruchas and the true blue crips outta east palo alto and securities were like whatever, not even trippin. then when we had the upper hand securities had our back in the later years.
DAMN...HERE NOBODY GOT OUR BACK IN MY LA$T HIGH...IT WA$ HI$PANIC GANG FREE...JU$T $OME LOCAL GANG NAME FLIP$IDE N C-27(DONT KNOW WUT THAT UP)....ENEWAYz AFTER I LEFT ALMO$T EVERY MEXICAN, HI$PANIC IN THERE WANNA BE A NORTENO CUZ...THERE WA$ ONLY ONE $EWER FROM LA....LEXU$ HE $AID HE WA$NT A $EWERNO THO..HE $AID HE WA$ A NORTENO( I NEVER BELIEVE HIZ A$$) ENEWAYz..DA THANG Iz THAT IN THAT $KO WHEN WE U$ED TO GET INTROUBLE WITH THE COPz...THEY U$ED TO TELL U$ FUCK OUR $IDE N $HIT..AND THA WORLD IT WA$ A $UR13 WORLD N DUMB $HIT LIKE THAT..MAN I ALWA$ WANT IT TO $WING THAT BITCH A$$ OFFICER...I HATE THAT PUTO WITH ALL MY GUTz..HE GOT MY A$$ ARRE$TED COUPLE TIMEz OUT$iDE $kO...THEY R HATTIN $TRONG N THEY ARE ON THE $CRAP$...ON THE $KO$ HERE...Iz KINDA WEIRD

Aug 14, 2005
u know what i used to hate. them bitch niggas that were skraps but tried to start a brown pride click. in my skoo they were the brown carnales locos segun.. those guys were funny as fuck. they would try to preach some bullshit but they sided with the skraps. damn im reminiscing today. ol skoo shit

Jan 27, 2005
NortE_mXkN said:
i graduated last yr ina tiny ass school but my bro said they aint even allowed 2 wear any bay area jerseys anymore . if u do they call the cops n 4 some reason search u . weird .... i think all that shyt's lame , insteada makin the "problem" better , i think that shyt just makes it worst .

at my $Koo u cant wear anythin dat haz 2 do wit sportz like jerzeyz,shirtz or anythin wit sportz dey takin shit 2 far now

Dec 1, 2003
www.freewebs.com
in junior i went to jw fair middle school n anyone lives in san jose that school was ratz infested they told no colors no reppin sport gear but fucken school colors navy blue the ratz waz able to be flu out she wack ass fuck i some time fucken up same ratz though

Jul 28, 2004
FuckScrapz209 said:
at school i juss ogt expelled friday for calling foo a scrap juss a word aint that some bullshit it seems every year they crack down a lil more
LOL GO 2 ELLIOT IF U GOT EXPELLED SKOOZ FOOL OF NUCKLEHEADS MOST OF DEM FUNNY AS HELL 2