Scarface a Cheese Eater?? Make Ya Say Hmmm..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
I Agree Wit Ol Boy... So We're Sayin Since A Music Video Came Out Wit Some Paperwork On It, Ur Gon Believe It.. And Talk About It.. Honestly Who Gives A Fuck.. They Musicians.. Seperate The Music And The Gangsta Life.. And Ull See That All Ur Favorite Rappers Arent What They Seem To Be.. Real Muthafuckas Aint Out In The Lime Light And They Definitely Aint Lettin The World Know What They Doin.. Because In Reality All Rappers Are Dry Snitches Anyways, Just By Rappin About What They Doin.. One Rapper Raps About A Pound He Just Sold Or Pullin Robberies... If The Police Arrested Him Linkin Him To Gang Of Sales Or Robberies By That Song.. Who Snitched On Them? So Think About What Ur Really Talkin Bout On Here Mafiaqueen.. R U Being Progressive In This Music Or Are U Taking All Of Us Back A Few Steps, Wit Some He Say She Say Shit.. I Bet Ur Doin A Lot Better In Life Than Lil Troy Is Mafiaqueen.. So R U Gonna Stoop To His Level And Give Another Snitch Some Praise Because He's Talkin On Someone Else More Successful.. If Face Was Snitchin It Would Be On The Street, Not Lil Troy's Video... Besides The Never Track.. Listen To Face's Look Me In My Eyes... And The Time Between Them Two Songs, It Seems Like He Been Goin Thru It, Wit This Kinda Shit For A Lil Minute Now..

Nov 13, 2004
SamoanDagorilla said:
I Agree Wit Ol Boy... So We're Sayin Since A Music Video Came Out Wit Some Paperwork On It, Ur Gon Believe It.. And Talk About It.. Honestly Who Gives A Fuck.. They Musicians.. Seperate The Music And The Gangsta Life.. And Ull See That All Ur Favorite Rappers Arent What They Seem To Be.. Real Muthafuckas Aint Out In The Lime Light And They Definitely Aint Lettin The World Know What They Doin.. Because In Reality All Rappers Are Dry Snitches Anyways, Just By Rappin About What They Doin.. One Rapper Raps About A Pound He Just Sold Or Pullin Robberies... If The Police Arrested Him Linkin Him To Gang Of Sales Or Robberies By That Song.. Who Snitched On Them? So Think About What Ur Really Talkin Bout On Here Mafiaqueen.. R U Being Progressive In This Music Or Are U Taking All Of Us Back A Few Steps, Wit Some He Say She Say Shit.. I Bet Ur Doin A Lot Better In Life Than Lil Troy Is Mafiaqueen.. So R U Gonna Stoop To His Level And Give Another Snitch Some Praise Because He's Talkin On Someone Else More Successful.. If Face Was Snitchin It Would Be On The Street, Not Lil Troy's Video... Besides The Never Track.. Listen To Face's Look Me In My Eyes... And The Time Between Them Two Songs, It Seems Like He Been Goin Thru It, Wit This Kinda Shit For A Lil Minute Now..
I mean Face can lie in a song just like Troy can lie on camera. My only thing is since its already out there, Face has yet to say "hey, this is what really happened" All he duz is say "Troy u a bitch, u a snitch" but wont speak on his name "allegedly" being on an affidavit. At the end of the day I love Face, always have and always will, regardless. I just thought the situation looked a lil akward on Faces part and it would be a good debate for Siccness members. But nobody really knows the truth but those involved so all of us can just speculate at this point. But I do acknowledge that just cuz Face is a phenomenal rapper doesnt make him above being a stool pigeon.

Nov 13, 2004
ITS FREAKS said:
See thats what im sayin, Face keep sayin "Troy u a snitch" which may be true. BUT, he STILL aint addressing that fact of how his name end up on somebody's case, and how he aint get hit with conspiracy? Everybody else went down but FACE. Its like he's sayin "lets not talk about me, lets talk about u Troy" I dont know? Where there is smoke there is fire. Enuff people say it then it might be true.???