Scarface a Cheese Eater?? Make Ya Say Hmmm..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
I was skeptical at first when I heard Lil Troy talking that snitch shit about Face but once I saw the video and u see Lil Troy reading that actual affidavit, that shit sure looks funny style on Face's behalf. i'm leaning toward believing Face might have done some foul shit cuz how u gon introduce a nigga as your "supplier", and everybody else involved went to jail and Face aint do a day or see no type of conspiracy charge? He should have been hit with somethin....what yall think? If anyone even cares.

Aug 13, 2002
Hurrache said:
did face already retire from music? i know he still do tours with the geto boys bc they was here back in july. pretty tight show.
nah, he is commin back..ive heard 3 of his new songs and they are FIRE!!

fuck Lil Troy..and his fake ass paperwork..they say if you run that case number thats on there, it comes back to some dwi case..

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
The tracc is fire and I think Face addresses this very thread topic in clarity with this song. If you going to beleive sorry ass Lil Troy that hasn't ever released any dope material except 1 song in his whole fuccing career. Then I seriously feel sorry for you. O.G. gangsta rap listeners never have anything bad to say about Face. People that do must be some youngstas. And to Nobody homie you are right with that screen name you definately aint fuccin nobody to me!!! I mean you took shot at me by calling me a dumbass and I ain't never said a thing negative to you. But if you think I going to just sit bacc and let you punk me you've got another thing coming.

Nov 13, 2004
3:00A.M. said:
The tracc is fire and I think Face addresses this very thread topic in clarity with this song. If you going to beleive sorry ass Lil Troy that hasn't ever released any dope material except 1 song in his whole fuccing career. Then I seriously feel sorry for you. O.G. gangsta rap listeners never have anything bad to say about Face. People that do must be some youngstas. And to Nobody homie you are right with that screen name you definately aint fuccin nobody to me!!! I mean you took shot at me by calling me a dumbass and I ain't never said a thing negative to you. But if you think I going to just sit bacc and let you punk me you've got another thing coming.
I mean I feel u!! Face is one of my all time favorites, I still pump Scarface Is Back, The World Is Yours, The Diary, and Untouchable. I fucks with Face heavy and I aint NEVER owned a lil troy album. BUT, when Troy came with paperwork and Face's childhood friend went down for 6 on the same case Face's name is "allegedly" on, that shit looks a lil akward, if its true. Of coarse I dont know how authentic the documents are but Lil Troy doesnt strike me as the most intelligent guy that could draw up a document like that. But who knows? I was just wondering what other peoples feelings were on this. Bottom line I still fuck with Face.

Jul 6, 2002
Rob S4 said:
Face=Loser. This the same guy talking shit about Lil Flip with T.I. gay ass co-sucking his dick.
^ Obviously an avid Lil Flip fan. How can you fix your mouth to twist up Scarface & T.I. in the same sentence? Down With Tha King is a Gansta Grillz classic, but you wouldnt know that b/c you were probably bumpin Flips garbage ass Game Over album.

Back to the topic at hand, I've never seen the Lil Troy vid y'allz talkin bout. Where can it be found, and what is the name of the song? Not sayin what Face would and wouldnt do to stay free, but just like the song said on one of the previous posts, I dont believe he'd snitch. NEVER, makes for a good song, but hypothetically speaking who knows? I think Scarface is one of the most talented rappers in the game. His longevity speaks for itself.

Nov 13, 2004
FoeTwin said:
^ Obviously an avid Lil Flip fan. How can you fix your mouth to twist up Scarface & T.I. in the same sentence? Down With Tha King is a Gansta Grillz classic, but you wouldnt know that b/c you were probably bumpin Flips garbage ass Game Over album.

Back to the topic at hand, I've never seen the Lil Troy vid y'allz talkin bout. Where can it be found, and what is the name of the song? Not sayin what Face would and wouldnt do to stay free, but just like the song said on one of the previous posts, I dont believe he'd snitch. NEVER, makes for a good song, but hypothetically speaking who knows? I think Scarface is one of the most talented rappers in the game. His longevity speaks for itself.
Type in Lil Troy diss on youtube.