Say Bye Bye To Getoblasta!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2007
I told you guys don't fuck wit me lol... You'd be surprised the influence that so so many accounts will have on what ebay does :) I finally got getoblasta aka dedacds aka tresleche3 aka 3leche3 banned... Watch for more accounts to pop up in elmhurst, ny as she will be getting new ones to sell her fakes. And watch for my next targets liquidrecordsuk. brownsugar, and nine172 to be history soon too... But for now she's gone lmao!!! Dam those hackers in the system messing up pooor getoblasta's fake cd ring lolololol

Jul 3, 2007
If you looked at the feedback on getoblasta aka dedacds, and liquidrecordsuk you see a common theme. The same denial responses to the feedback saying these are hackers hacking in and giving me bad feedback, or these are competitiors trying to ruin my business, or I didn't know it was a fake... Too funny... I'm watching and I will find getoblasta's new name(s) when they appear... Can't miss the same old large stock of cd's with the special closeup views provided and the elmhurst, ny location... And liquidrecordsuk and nine172 are next to be booted... Along with brownsugar... What I find interesting is the number of fools who actually buy from them and say nice things and don't realize they aren't legit pressings...

Jul 3, 2007
If I had your damn cd's to fucking give back I would have done it so give it up jay... You sound like a whining broken record. How many times do we have to rehash this... I felt just as angry as you did over that situation but it was beyond my control so I got over it like you should... And again please tell me how the hell I had your money when I paid you? I merely recovered the loss... Too funny your stupidity is just off the charts... Make the best of a bad situation and turn a negative into a positive. You ought to follow that philosophy as well... By the way jay does your face look as vile in real life as your avatar pic does? If so that would explain your horrible disposition and total hatred for others...

Apr 25, 2002
I sent you a package that you mysteriously didn't get. In the 5 years I have been selling cds I have had maybe 2 packages not show up and they were both overseas.

Being the nice fucking guy I am I sent you a package again with 3 or 4 of the cds that were "lost" in the mail the first time. I was even nice enough to put your stupid cardboard in the package. This second package had a TRACKING #. Do you know what that is retard? That means they record when the package arrives at the destination. This tracking # told me the exact time down to the minute of when they delivered it to your house. Despite this fact, you ignored me anytime I asked you about the second package and you filed a chargeback with your credit card taking the money away from me.

Can we ban this fucking scammer already? I am tired of reading his lunatic posts.

BTW, even if my face was that vile, my legs would still work you piece of shit.

Sep 17, 2005
I sent you a package that you mysteriously didn't get. In the 5 years I have been selling cds I have had maybe 2 packages not show up and they were both overseas.

Being the nice fucking guy I am I sent you a package again with 3 or 4 of the cds that were "lost" in the mail the first time. I was even nice enough to put your stupid cardboard in the package. This second package had a TRACKING #. Do you know what that is retard? That means they record when the package arrives at the destination. This tracking # told me the exact time down to the minute of when they delivered it to your house. Despite this fact, you ignored me anytime I asked you about the second package and you filed a chargeback with your credit card taking the money away from me.

Can we ban this fucking scammer already? I am tired of reading his lunatic posts.

BTW, even if my face was that vile, my legs would still work you piece of shit.
How did he win a chargeback if you had the tracking number for paypal?

Sep 17, 2005
Hmmm... I got someone tryin to do a chargeback on me rightnow. They didnt pay before the 10 days so I sent them an unpaid reminder. They said they were waitin on a new cc cuz their old one was stolen. So a few days later they paid and I shipped the cd. So about a month later paypal sends me this chargeback sayin the payment was unauthorized. I got the trackin number showin the package was received to the buyers address(which is the same as the cc) Then I also sent paypal the ebay unpaid dispute file which shows they said they were waitin on a new card and then paid when the new card arrived. Im just waitin now on paypal

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
^ you will get your money back.. but you must call paypal's customer service numerous times ensuring that they rec'd your proof (e-mail exchange, tracking, etc.) Also have them look into how many times they have contacted the customer in regards to your proof that was submitted.

Ask SEAN-SEAN, the retard who started this thread, on how many times his dumb ass was contacted when he tried the chargeback on me! They contacted him 9 times or more telling his dumb ass to send my shit back and yet he played the "if I avoid paypal's messages then I have a good chance of robbing jfl023 of his cds!" Also ask him what it felt like from a scammer's point of view to have the chargeback!

Al you have to worry about now is contacting PayPal over and over again requesting an update and REMINDING them of your proof & honesty.

Got something to post & edit & edit & edit, Mr. Editor in Chief for the Mentally Stupid of America, aka Sean Wack? Go ahead and attack me with your edits!!

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
He also...

He also has his getoblasta account up and running too! I guess that you didn't do jack. Getoblastas OG/Original name is Buckynaked and his real name is Derrick Glass. He's been doing this for years and he know how to get out of trouble. Try harder next time. Oh yeah, he's on this website as well under the name of Buckynaked. He made a post on here last month. Just thought that you should know.

Jan 6, 2003
It's interesting how he describes his CDs, like below the picture of a slim cover CDR with a home made red cover and a word font he writes: "This is the original mixtape by DJ Quik from 1987 that was floating around in swap meets titled "The Red Tape"".

http://cgi.ebay.com/DJ-Quik-The-Red...goryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It really could be undestood like his bootleg is one of those that were actually sold back then...unless the tiny detail CDR and 1987 rings a bell..

It reminds me of one bootleg chick that sold me a homemade CDR of Skanless by Hi-C and stressed that this was an original release because she knew all about copy protected CDs -it was impossible to make copies of CDs...

Jul 3, 2007
Flow was that chick who sold you that stuff nine172 lol? Anyway, yes mikal I know getoblasta is back up and running. It is amazing to me how someone who can get suspended 3 days ago can be back that quick. And I also know he is dedacds and also buckynaked from amazon.com. I have seen his stock and read his pathetic feedback rating on amazon (which is the worst feedback rating of anyone on there btw). I have corresponded with him and he says the same things and still tries to defend himself and rationalize the fakes he sells when his customers are unhappy. I want everyone to know I mean no disrespect to anyone here that is legit. I just cannot stand ppl like getoblasta,nine172, brownsugar, liquidrecordsuk, etc who continue to ruin this hobby by taking the fun out of it with their illegit pressings/reprints/cdrs of cd's. And that in turn hurts all of your businesses I know. I have my issues with siccjay and also joe flores (jfl023) aka jay blo. Those are independent of anything else on here. My issues with joe flores were truthful as was everything else I have said here. He knows he sold me $250 worth of JUNK, he knows this. No matter how he tries to rationalize it and defend himself. He knows it so much that I still have the "apology letter" that he sent me inside th epackage saying he was sorry about the stuff he sent because in his heart he really knew it was not what I would have wanted. BUT YET HE SENT IT ANYWAY. He could have ended the whole transaction and refunded my money before but no. The fact is he cheated me. And I chose to take his lack of word, his lack of ethics and his poor track record with guys like biggameboi and others he has cheated as a warning sign to NOT send him back those cd's. If someone is known for the things he has done and then cheats you out of $250 in merchandise nobody in their right mind is going to risk sending back all that stuff when he is known to pocket it anyway and not give the money back. Plain and simple he told me I don't deserve the cd's. He continued to insult me and joke about the whole situation. That to me means sure send it back and he is going to keep it all and not refund my money. He deceived me out of my money and that is the bottom line. Nothing will change that. That is why it pisses me off to see guys defend him when he is NOT a credible guy at all. And to see him pompously putting up his little "lists of guys not do business with" infuriates me even more because it is an insult to all of our intelligences when a lowlife person such as this has free reign to throw his unethical weight around. I am sorry to have let those issues spill out into here and to group everyone into the same boat. I am not a bad guy and I don't desire to make everyone else angry in an attempt to get back at a few guys who wronged me. I just don't like being cheated as none of you would either. To me joe flores is no better than getoblasta in that they both cheated me. And yes I got him booted but he somehow got back on ebay. But guys like that will always be there. Ebay will never do chit, neither will amazon, nor any online sites. That is why I have such a low regard for sellers, because they get away with murder and none of these sites do anything to stop it. And people get ripped off daily. And I know most of you have families, and have consciences and would not want to purposely rip anyone off if you had the chance to think about it first. I will start giving you guys the benefit of the doubt as I would hope you would do for me if I decided to buy anything again. Because trust me when I say this I DO have so so many accounts I can make things very difficult on any seller I would want to just to be mean and vindictive. But I will digress and admit that I was wrong in some of the stuff I have said on here towards many of the other sellers and how I have conducted myself at times. And for that I apologize. But I will not apologize for my feelings on guys that cheat me out of my money on ebay or anywhere else. Or on guys like getoblasta (derrick glass) that make a living doing that very same thing daily.