Savsicc & Bleezo: TWIN EVIL In Stores TODAY!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
shit, different strokes for different folks......
imma harsh critic, so id like to see what yall
who arent feelin this consider great albums.......
ain't shit happening that amounts to what can be called great. i've said in another thread, g-macc's graveyard shift > over anything in the recent years outta sac. i would have changed only a few things on g-macc's album, especially the song with messy (hated it), but overall the production was solid all the way through. though, it could've been better.

what bothers me with the sav sicc and bleezo album is not them, it's the weak production. i'm not even trying to hate, i just think it's weak. the album had also so many different beats on it that it was hard to follow what the fuck was goin on. it became more like a compilation instead of an album by 2 artists lol.

Sep 28, 2006
Graveyard Shift was dope. I only wished G-Macc would've dragged that intro, Jeepers creepers. He killed it on that one But, man, he shoulda laced that shit with 3 verses, especially comin with that "this rappin shit is easy believe me". That beat was sicc. G-Macc did put it down on that album, much props. However, I liked the Twin album a little more. That's just me. The production could've been helped with more G-macc beats.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Graveyard Shift was dope. I only wished G-Macc would've dragged that intro, Jeepers creepers. He killed it on that one But, man, he shoulda laced that shit with 3 verses, especially comin with that "this rappin shit is easy believe me".
fuck yea, that was a tight verse. he came out blastin on that track. it should have been longer for sure. too bad he does not rap faster more often because it sounds so much better.

May 9, 2002
ain't shit happening that amounts to what can be called great. i've said in another thread, g-macc's graveyard shift > over anything in the recent years outta sac. i would have changed only a few things on g-macc's album, especially the song with messy (hated it), but overall the production was solid all the way through. though, it could've been better.
Really? I thought that album was hot GARBAGE. Then again, i dont like G-Macc's delivery or content...oinly song on there worth anything is the cut with Key Loc.

what bothers me with the sav sicc and bleezo album is not them, it's the weak production. i'm not even trying to hate, i just think it's weak. the album had also so many different beats on it that it was hard to follow what the fuck was goin on. it became more like a compilation instead of an album by 2 artists lol.
So youre telling me that you would rather have the same exact beats over and over again? How boring is that? A good album will have a WIDE range of production on it from different people.

THe production wasnt FANTASTIC, but it least there are several differnt types on the album and they murder every single one.

I know everyone wants it to be 1995 again, but guess what folks...ITS NOT. People need to MOVE on, becuase that sound will NEVER come back nor can it be duplicated.

If that ruins your day, i suggest opening up your minds and move on to some other genre's of music..

May 30, 2006
I don't think people want it to be 1995 type production(except the dummy hollering they should of had some G-Funk type production) but them beats were awful.

I gotta say that G-Macc iz weak IMO on the mic. His beats are mediocre & it was just terrible hearing people awhile back saying G-Macc could give T-Nutty a run for his money on the mic.

May 9, 2002
I don't think people want it to be 1995 type production(except the dummy hollering they should of had some G-Funk type production) but them beats were awful.
See, i think some people DO want those old SODS beats...some 1995 Sac and Bay shit laid on CD's...that jsut aint gonna happen. Unfortunetly, that MOB sound is DEAD...

I gotta say that G-Macc iz weak IMO on the mic. His beats are mediocre & it was just terrible hearing people awhile back saying G-Macc could give T-Nutty a run for his money on the mic.
Aint that the truth...

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Really? I thought that album was hot GARBAGE. Then again, i dont like G-Macc's delivery or content...oinly song on there worth anything is the cut with Key Loc.

So youre telling me that you would rather have the same exact beats over and over again? How boring is that? A good album will have a WIDE range of production on it from different people.

THe production wasnt FANTASTIC, but it least there are several differnt types on the album and they murder every single one.

I know everyone wants it to be 1995 again, but guess what folks...ITS NOT. People need to MOVE on, becuase that sound will NEVER come back nor can it be duplicated.

If that ruins your day, i suggest opening up your minds and move on to some other genre's of music..
unlike you, i'm not taking preference when it comes to rappers. if it sounds right, i'll listen, if not, fuck it. i like t-nutty as a rapper only, same with young bop(not that hyphy shit), but their albums were garbage imo. i know die hard t-nutty fans will hate it because he is 'gassin'. that's not the point however, the album is. now as far as the beats goes, why do you think sots, loaded, setr bocc. were great? ever heard of a theme? how about sticking to it and not wandering off. why even bring up 95? all i'm lookin for is music that clicks once you take a listen, which is sadly only a selected few.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
^^^I noticed u skipped over me AGAIN, EG.....
good way to dodge the question **THUMBS UP!**......

D4L

SOULJA BOY

YING YANG TWINS

YOUNG JOC

DJ UNK

....so what the point of asking?.....
LMAO.....i know youre playing TJ....cuz u cant have that bad of taste.....
if by any chance youre not joking...
delete your SICC account and kindly never return :cool:
the point of asking was to see what the people
who are calling this album weak consider good music......

May 9, 2002
unlike you, i'm not taking preference when it comes to rappers.
The fuck are you talking about???

if it sounds right, i'll listen, if not, fuck it.
I think most people are like that...what does this have to do with the beat selection?

i like t-nutty as a rapper only, same with young bop(not that hyphy shit), but their albums were garbage imo.
Which T-Nutty album? I have liked everyone except for his first album...tlak about garbage beats..

i know die hard t-nutty fans will hate it because he is 'gassin'.
OK.

that's not the point however, the album is. now as far as the beats goes, why do you think sots, loaded, setr bocc. were great?
Becuase , at the moment in time, the beats were that MOB, dark, gangsta beats...everyone was usin em.

ever heard of a theme?
So by theme, you mean pretty much the same sounds and drum patterns being used over and over again? Yeah, it was great...for 1995...but its 2007, little homie....

how about sticking to it and not wandering off.
Have you listened to any album besides the 3 you just mentioned? Youre generalizing way to hard in order for you to get some kinf of valid point accorss...and youre failng miserably..

why even bring up 95?
Why not? It seems that alot of people want that MOB sound to come back and rule Nor Cal rap again...it gets brought up on this message board time and time again.

"i wanna hear them mob beats again"

"why all these underground rappers usin mainstram type beats? I wanna hear that MOB shit!"

Guess what? Mob shit dont get you on the radio. Mob shit dont give you the CHANCE of makin it big. Mob shit only HOLDS you back and RESTRICTS how many listeners you have. In case folks havent noticed, rappin to some of these artists is a FULL TIME JOB...the fuck they care if you want some 95 shit? They wanna get PAID...

all i'm lookin for is music that clicks once you take a listen, which is sadly only a selected few.
And thats fine and thats YOUR opinion...it just seems that too many folks are expecting a SODS album from Sac artists..and that AINT gonna happen. THis album was a VERY solid album...beats werent as good as the actual Mc's, but they did the job.

Keep it movin.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
@ i fucked ur mom.. you took some shit way too far out of context. first of all, you said g-macc album was hot garbage, yet you don't like his delivery or content. isn't it almost a given that it will suck according to that logic? what that statement carries is some bias.

"if it sounds right, i'll listen, if not, fuck it."
that's how i approach any album.

i wasn't feelin both t-nutty solos.

"Becuase , at the moment in time, the beats were that MOB, dark, gangsta beats...everyone was usin em."
is that some kind of excuse? the point i was trying to make is that on those 3 albums you will get a similar production throughout, which gives the album a continuous rhythm or flow. it has just about nothing to do with 1995 and 2007. loaded beats were completely different from sots and any other album at the time, so "everyone" was not a copycat.

"So by theme, you mean pretty much the same sounds and drum patterns being used over and over again? Yeah, it was great...for 1995...but its 2007, little homie"
similarity in beats, yes, but no, not at all, by theme i mean a story or a pattern on what the album should be or is about. random shit thrown together shows lack of creativity.

"Guess what? Mob shit dont get you on the radio. Mob shit dont give you the CHANCE of makin it big. Mob shit only HOLDS you back and RESTRICTS how many listeners you have. In case folks havent noticed, rappin to some of these artists is a FULL TIME JOB...the fuck they care if you want some 95 shit? They wanna get PAID..."

whatever dude, you are bringing up that 95 shit. i didn't for once say it has to be ala 90's. cmon now, just because an album sounds like shit, i want the 90's back? using some 90's beats would still be better than a worthless and meaningless production that has nothing to offer to begin with. look at some other genres, there are artists that still keep the sound they had 30-40 years ago, and their fans love it.

btw, east coco/ sav it out are labels i was bumpin the most these past years. and last time i heard, this is underground music, not mainstream. rappers that insist going pop because they can't sell, ain't my style, simple as that.

Feb 17, 2004
I just dont get it the only song I didnt really feel was Skandalous....& thats just cuz I dont feel that type of shit they still came heated tho
I thought the beats were action packed,Thats whut Ive been hearin from my home boys 2 tho lyrics are dope and the beats are wack?
I luv this shit I been doin promotion I got harrassed by pds for postin stickers on the wall @ 7-11 lol They dont got shit better 2 do?