Savsicc & Bleezo: TWIN EVIL In Stores TODAY!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Does anybody know where I can get this in San Diego? Every store so far has said that the shipment is delayed and I dont wanna wait for this shit.
i have been on the phone almost non-stop since the release to ensure our markets get the release. all i can say is that there was a delay from the manufacturer. so, unfortunately, most out of region markets are delayed, but im all over it. jus stay at your stores demandin it. together we can make sure this release gets the attention it deserves an gets on the shelves at a store near you.

also, to help in my efforts to get it to you, send an email to [email protected] stating what store or stores you have looked for it in. If i know specifics, i can get on it.

MAFIA!

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
i just want to take a moment to thank all of you who have already cop`d this project an posted with high praise. It means the world to all of us over here at Cway Muzicc. We busted our asses off workin on this project to bring you the heat that has been demanded, but missed. after so many years of bein in the shadows of other artists thru guest features, it was time for Sav & Bleezo to do their thing.

Like i said when i started this thread, keep postin an tellin folks. an when i say we gon be here for a minute, i mean it. we got 6 projects slated for release in `08. who else workin that hard in Sac? if you aint knowin bout Cway, you bout to in a major way.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
i have been on the phone almost non-stop since the release to ensure our markets get the release. all i can say is that there was a delay from the manufacturer. so, unfortunately, most out of region markets are delayed, but im all over it. jus stay at your stores demandin it. together we can make sure this release gets the attention it deserves an gets on the shelves at a store near you.

also, to help in my efforts to get it to you, send an email to [email protected] stating what store or stores you have looked for it in. If i know specifics, i can get on it.

MAFIA!
we can use some help here In Columbus Ohio with the Best Buys...................1

Dec 27, 2002
this is a must-have...only a couple beats i'm not feeling, but them dudes carry the shit regardless with their ridiculous flows...really soaking this album...some real good beats too...the title track (twin evil) is hard as fuck. pick it up...this shit does not disappoint

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
The funny thing is,is that the beats are very plain and simple...not real catchy...but this album is real nice.Both got spitoons,and I agree with the Bop comment.Dude should of stuck to the bread and butter.'Listen Up' is my favorite joint,...can't wait to purchase it.

Aug 18, 2006
I can't remember the last time I felt this way about a cd. The beats have that updated mob style. The flows are hard. Bleezos voice+style goes, sav sicc is hard but im really feel Bleezos voice in combination with the fast pace flow. If you didnt get this your missing out. Go buy it, after buying so many weak cds out in stores this one is the one ive been waiting for, that quality rap.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I can't remember the last time I felt this way about a cd. The beats have that updated mob style. The flows are hard. Bleezos voice+style goes, sav sicc is hard but im really feel Bleezos voice in combination with the fast pace flow. If you didnt get this your missing out. Go buy it, after buying so many weak cds out in stores this one is the one ive been waiting for, that quality rap.
I agree...though both are tight, I prefer Bleezo a lil more..his flow is more fluid...

Man, hastings is trippin..I need another way to get this CD..somebody help yo boy out...

Sep 28, 2006
Man, been bumpin this album for a week now and this is the tightest album I heard in a minute.jmo Both Sav & Bleez got big time talent. Seriously, these dudes got sicc flows Much props on the production throughout the album. It was Really good, if not exceptional. Really liked Skandlous, Bleezo KILLED it on Threat 2 Peace, Kill U All (that 3rd verse when they went back and forth was awesome, not 2 mention the Beta beat Rep 4 Sac, and Drink 2 Much were all SICC. LOVED the X-Raided skit, dudes flow doesn't need a beat. I aint jockin, I've just bought alot of ok albums lately, and it was coo to bump an album without having to skip half the songs. Yaw should really check it out.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
for all of you out in the diego area, i`m gettin word that most of these stores aint gettin their shipments until the 1st or 2nd. it`s bullshit to me, but that`s the game tho. if someone could lace ya folks with some info about the mom&pop underground stores, that could help me spred my hustle. i ain`t fuckin with these big corporate retailers. too much bullshit to go thru.

May 30, 2006
Just swooped it & I gotta say that all of the hype for this CD was worthless. Anybody claiming that this is "fire, dope" or anything on that level needs 2 be kicked in the fuckin ear cuz its not. I'm still feeling their flow. Their flows are still dope but the BEATS????!!!!!!! My GOD they were weak. Even Beta's beats were mediocre. I know niggaz are gonna hate me for saying this shit but I gotta be honest. Big fucking dissapointment. The beats just ruined this CD.

May 30, 2006
I did love the X-Raided freestyle though. That shit did go hard but its just the beats. I'll be checkin 4 upcoming C-Way projects but a lot of the beats on Twin Evil should of been slowed down esp the dark beats. A fast dark beat makes no sense to me. Them 2 niggaz do got spits though but I'm still smh about them beats. They deserved better.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
^^ yep, i agree 100%. the best song was by x-raided, and i applaud cni for the production on that given song lol, even though he thinks i'm a hater hahah