Sav It Out dvd?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2014
A couple years ago I saw a trailer for the Sav It Out dvd, at one time it was available for pre order on Rapbay. Did anybody hear if it was still droppin'?

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
A couple years ago I saw a trailer for the Sav It Out dvd, at one time it was available for pre order on Rapbay. Did anybody hear if it was still droppin'?
You never got yours?

Deliveries started shortly after pre-orders wrapped up. I got mine pretty quick. I was excited because they also threw in a bonus mix cd, some sav-it-out logo stickers and decals, a mini-poster and a coupon for free t-shirt.

It was a really good DVD, even better than the trailer made it seem. We talked about it a lot on here it seems. Seems like you missed out.

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2006
You never got yours?

Deliveries started shortly after pre-orders wrapped up. I got mine pretty quick. I was excited because they also threw in a bonus mix cd, some sav-it-out logo stickers and decals, a mini-poster and a coupon for free t-shirt.

It was a really good DVD, even better than the trailer made it seem. We talked about it a lot on here it seems. Seems like you missed out.
Yup I got mine, I payed a little extra and got the directors cut which had all the bonus bloppers and cut scenes

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
Yeah, it dropped a while back. I got my copy signed by Big Tone and everything at a car show.... The dvd was OK, you guys are really hyping it up. Overall, it had some cool footage, but was really repetitive at some parts. I give it 3.5/5 stars

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Yeah, it dropped a while back. I got my copy signed by Big Tone and everything at a car show.... The dvd was OK, you guys are really hyping it up. Overall, it had some cool footage, but was really repetitive at some parts. I give it 3.5/5 stars
I got mine too and my rating for the DVD is 4.4 outta 5 stars cu it ain't no scrap. I really enjoyed the DVD it was one of the most informative videos I've ever seen. I see why they call him big tone, he lives like Tony montana. The Lil corner talking about his transsexual girls segment was really odd though. I loved the bonus segment of AP9 @AP9 s mob mansion from the gates to his blue poodle. That mansion is definately #mobben!!!

Jun 5, 2004
I saw big tone perform one time, and it was literally like dave chapelle- "turn my headphones up"... The dj kept trying to play the cd but it kept skipping, right as it was about to start each time, he was like bobbin his head tryin to feel it and about to start up and then the cd would skip... This went on for like 6 minutes and then they kinda said fuck it, and that was it. Idk if he performed later after i left, but that shit right then just did not work. It was hella wierd lol but i felt bad for him cuz it wasnt really his fault

Mar 26, 2014
Just got a reply from Rapbay they said it never came out. Also said they carry all of Big Tones stuff but never received copies of the dvd. If you say it came out, post a link to cop it then. I googled Sav It Out dvd and got nothing besides the youtube minute and half clip, even checked Ebay, nothing. It was good to see other cats on this thread that been waiting for it didn't even know it was out (if it really is). Looks like Sav It Out needs to step their promotion game up when Rapbay said it never came out.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Just got a reply from Rapbay they said it never came out. Also said they carry all of Big Tones stuff but never received copies of the dvd. If you say it came out, post a link to cop it then. I googled Sav It Out dvd and got nothing besides the youtube minute and half clip, even checked Ebay, nothing. It was good to see other cats on this thread that been waiting for it didn't even know it was out (if it really is). Looks like Sav It Out needs to step their promotion game up when Rapbay said it never came out.
I don't know what to tell you other than Rapbay is mistaken. I believe ownership has changed 2 or 3 times over the last few years, the current proprietors may not know every detail about what the last owners did. I don't know how you expect us to find current link to a small local release from several years ago. That's not really a possibility, links go dead, websites change. I doubt you're going to find much on ebay since it was so limited, I've seen them on ebay before go for around $150 like Chree @Chree said, but its a rare item that goes extremely fast.

Dec 27, 2008
Real enes support by purchasing it.only scraps dub it. I'll sell you my copy if interested, I have the collectors special edition and another that's unopened, they going for 140$
Ring out ur skivvies I was kidding. Re watch your $140 DVD and you'll see why I said that

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2006
You get it of the calles homie, you wont find it online or is a store this DVD is for real active homies not just any J-cat