Sav It Out dvd?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
No , Rootz of all evil > anything lil raider has done
Rootz Of All Evil was one of the weakest off Tones collection

Only songs that have great replay value are tracks 1, 4, 6, 12 & maybe 10

Errything else on that bitch is filler. The Biznezz was even better than that shit.

IMO

Apr 11, 2011
Rootz Of All Evil was one of the weakest off Tones collection

Only songs that have great replay value are tracks 1, 4, 6, 12 & maybe 10

Errything else on that bitch is filler. The Biznezz was even better than that shit.

IMO
don't be a hater
you really gonna leave out dangerous,out here, scandalous hoe,late night creeping ,rootz of all evil,love to be hated ,henessey and weed ?
now i know your trolling , to be honest i can't get threw a full album of lil raider and none of them shits would get thrown on my ipod playlist

Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
don't be a hater
you really gonna leave out dangerous,out here, scandalous hoe,late night creeping ,rootz of all evil,love to be hated ,henessey and weed ?
now i know your trolling , to be honest i can't get threw a full album of lil raider and none of them shits would get thrown on my ipod playlist
bruh none of those tracks with Megan on the hook r mobbin, and a weed song is filler

Not a hater js Merceless, SS&W, & code of silence are all better

May 17, 2006
i just got my sav it out dvd yesterday.
the trick is to meet up @ the birthplace of antioch, where big tone will greet you and ask you 14 riddles. you must answer them all correctly. next you will have to find an OG copy of yoc influenced, once you find it you must do a drive by on east 18th street. at the end of that street, shadow will be waiting in the shadows... with a copy of the sav it out dvd. it will be givin to you in a red bandana

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2008
i just got my sav it out dvd yesterday.
the trick is to meet up @ the birthplace of antioch, where big tone will greet you and ask you 14 riddles. you must answer them all correctly. next you will have to find an OG copy of yoc influenced, once you find it you must do a drive by on east 18th street. at the end of that street, shadow will be waiting in the shadows... with a copy of the sav it out dvd. it will be givin to you in a red bandana
Birth place of Antioch?

Last edited:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Just got a reply from Rapbay they said it never came out. Also said they carry all of Big Tones stuff but never received copies of the dvd. If you say it came out, post a link to cop it then. I googled Sav It Out dvd and got nothing besides the youtube minute and half clip, even checked Ebay, nothing. It was good to see other cats on this thread that been waiting for it didn't even know it was out (if it really is). Looks like Sav It Out needs to step their promotion game up when Rapbay said it never came out.
These fools are fucking with you, all you have to do is grow a mullet mongol then stand by the Antioch bridge at 4:14 pm and you'll get the dvd.

Last edited: