Satin Dolls?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Sugartits it is then... Glad we could get that all cleared up nice and quick. LoL.

Although, anorexic is pretty hot.... That "I do too much X and speed and drink too much Jack, plus shag like a minx" look is quite attractive to me. I'll just have to get over it I guess.

Jan 7, 2003
I am no where near the skinny anorexic type...no joke...

I am aiight.....MasZive, told about the tits...geezee...ha!!

Just for clarification...it's 5'6 and 140.
Guess you didn't catch the:

"Dean, Big sista all mighty"!!
The one and only gave me that name shortly after I met him, and for some reason, it has stuck...if you want the other nickname you'd have to ask CD Player, or Hardcore..he will give the best example of me..but it is a secret..
Now that's all cleared up...How about Tech N9ne? Hee-Hee....

Jan 7, 2003
The name came from personality and looks combined, I am a one of a kind.....

You are fiesty aren't ya? You'd bring me all the way out there just to clean up for ya when your low?

I'm a lover and a lady, till it's time to gey dirty. ha, ha!!!

Aug 21, 2002
Yeah Baby Dean, that fat chick get's physical Zer0... She does hair, babysits, has a music studio, night club and sells drugs outta the same house... The police dont know when to kick the door in... Ha, ha...

You don't know Baby DeanAllmight like I know Baby Dean, that's why you looking at me like that Zer0. I met her in Columbia at the Tech show, I was sitting in my truck listening to some beats, I looked over by the boxtruck and saw her. She was eating a Carl Jr. burger and I wanted a piece. So I went over there to get some, we started rappin' and that's how it happened... She had a little pudge in her belly, but I didn't think nothing about it cause I thought that it was from drinking cause she had a lil' 151 on her breath... Now she six months pregnant and she said it's mine. It was the worst day of my fuckin' life...

Jan 7, 2003
MasZive.....
Alright...do not make me call you by your first name...punk!

This is how it happened:
I did meet him at the Tech show in Colombia, I was trying to give Trav the towels for the guys and I glanced to my left side and I saw this guy with druel all on his chin and shirt just staring at me. I asked him if he needed a towel and he passed out when I smiled at him. I kicked the shit out of him(oh, that was his girl) trying to wake his ass up.
Back at the hotel, he found my shoes and was telling me how pretty my toes were and how all he wanted was to give me his truck, so maybe one day I would come visit him. The 151 he smelled was his own breath.
After he chanted his name to me M-A-S-Z-I-V-E!!!
he slowly stated "I'm a muthafukin playa, and I bet I neva change" as he fell and passed out between the bed and the wall. When he woke up, I was gone with his truck, jewelry and wallet...he instatly fell in love.

Now, he sends me his checks every week, so I can take Cap'in Kutty shopping....by the way..I meant to say thanks like 3 months ago...he loves his new shoes...and necklace. ha,ha!!

Aug 21, 2002
Oooooohhhhh Shiiiiitttt!

LoL!!! "I'd be damned" she got the best of me on this one...

You know that the m-a-s-Z-i-v-e... Has a comeback right.... Be right back...

Nov 14, 2002
Dean:

You are fiesty aren't ya? You'd bring me all the way out there just to clean up for ya when your low?

I'm a lover and a lady, till it's time to gey dirty. ha, ha!!!
No, I'd come to you... And now you're just tryin to get me all hot.

MasZive:

She had a little pudge in her belly, but I didn't think nothing about it cause I thought that it was from drinking cause she had a lil' 151 on her breath... Now she six months pregnant and she said it's mine. It was the worst day of my fuckin' life...
Well maybe it was you with the 151 on your breath then...

Dean:
The 151 he smelled was his own breath.
That's what I thought...