Satin Dolls?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Its funny how DrDrew would laugh at anything that was directed at me, no matter how little sense it makes. If someone posted "Zer0 you suck, and DrDrew is a flaming homosexual", he'd still giggle.

If it turned into a teen chat line, your ass was quick to put a response. Must not bother you to much, huh?
You wanna try and rephrase that, toots?

Aug 21, 2002
Nope.... I am still Immobile...

There is always good shows when I dont go... Not saying they wouldn't already be, but Tech switches it up and I am left to hear about it...

Damnit...

Jan 7, 2003
I know it seems like the times we don't go that something happens that I didnt want to miss. Don't worry we didnt go either...
But the show at Satin's made up for that, I met alot of people that I hadn't met before, and the show was off the hook....I'm sure the tequila made it better....
I heard alot of stories about this weekend, too. Made me wish I had went. we were going to head down to Iowa when I got off of work, me and Greed. But decided agianst it, and hung out here. I guess Skatter and Snug didn't go to that show because I ran into them.

Nov 14, 2002
dean!allmighty! said:
Nah,
Seemed right when I thought it, looked right when typed it, sounds right when I read it...

While your at it.

"TOOTS?" Why don't you think about rephrasing your statement..
Sure, Sugartits. How 'bout "boobookittyfuck"?

Nov 14, 2002
You came to KC and you can call me whatever you wish...
But until then, keep your words cool, calm, and collect...
Is that a sexual advance? KC is lookin' better and better.

There's nothin' cooler and calmer than my words... trust me. Besides, I don't beef over the kake shit, dollface.

LoL.

Jan 7, 2003
Sexual advance? Doubt that...it was just a statement reguarding the cute little pet names you have for me. At least your thinking of me in someway. I bet I aint what your expecting...like I said "this aint what cha want.."

I've read your shit, your words are cool and collect. You just choose to start with me about some teen chat shit when I was hittin up my girl, and now you have taken her place.
Whatever works, right?

I didn't come at you with any type of faggot, gay or punk comments, and you decided to hit me up on the "toots" side of things? Whatever makes you smile, huh? My statement was just to assure you that I wasn't coming at you with any type of disrespect or "pet" names that were offensive to you. You chosse to play that game, I've just been taking my turn...like a good little girl.

Aug 21, 2002
Why not you two just get married. I know a bootleg minister on Prospect and 49th that can do join yall in Holy Matrimony for a small fee on around $12.00, plus a processing fee and charges for using his mothers living room to do this...

Lemme know...

Heh, heh, heh... :devious:

Nov 14, 2002
Um... Am I coming across as rude or something? Anyhow, what I expect from every female online (whether it's true or not) is a 500lb. bald chick with a strap-on around her neck and twinkies fallin' out from her chins.... This way, usually I'm half relieved to find a 250lb. girl with a dog collar around her neck and twinkies fallin' out of her purse.

Jan 7, 2003
I guess I just took the "TOOTS" offensive. My fault...I am your 4501lb. lady with no hair, well there are a few pieces left.

MasZive,
how you gonna give me up to someone after all the Golden Corral weve shared?

Aug 21, 2002
Awwwwww... I am sorry, I forgot about the heart felt moments that we had together outside in the freezing cold with those hard rolls....

I am sorry, you know we go wayyyyyyyyy back...

"I'm a muthafucking playa, and I bet I neva change..."

Jan 7, 2003
I know...my 450lbs. has been waiting to give you some lovin..hee-hee!!!

"This ain't what Zero wants" Huh? 450 is a little heavy?

Masive give him a good discription of me. Leave a couple of the rolls out..ha!

Fukin Playa....That's my shit....

Aug 21, 2002
Okay Zer0...

Miss Allmighty is around 6'7". Very anorexic... Your typical skinny model out of a Y17 magazine. Has vericose viens on her neck but wears a lovely concealer to cover them up, so you'll never know the difference... Now one of her toes on the left foot is very oblong... He toe nails are yellow and brittle, but they are suckable... Ha, ha... Nahhhhhh......

Actually, she's your everyday Valley girl. "Like tubularly awesome"
I guess 5'4" or 5'5", 125. Big BOOBS :classic: SMALL butt... Ha, ha... Cute like a baby monkey at the Zoo. So that makes you feel sorry for her when she looks sad ha, ha... Bald head...

Okay.. I honestly can't describe her, cause I cant get serious, but she wouldn't dissapoint you, even if you were blind. I now pronounce Zer0 and Allmighty Dean husband and wifey...

DeanMedia... has a nice ring to it...