Santa Rosa 707 Rapzz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013

Haha didnt smoov-e diss these dudes

They weak, like triple deep talkin bout shit they never done, while i put my balls on your sisters tongue" or somethin like that
triple deep are the dudes that paid taydatay 10k for a verse right?? lol. i think they made an album with infinite syndicate i seen it at a thrift store in washington YEARS ago and didn't cop it, i've always regretted it.

Jun 5, 2004
this guy a ese from santa rosa but he wearing northay clothes
and he saying "nigga" and sippin lean and gettin dummy.
Blockmonstarz (CASPER 707) Peep Game - YouTube

I that is who i think it is tho i dont believe it, thats good ol ese casper de psc/cholas13, wow gotta the most confused faggot in the world.

A couple years he was dissin mac dre and nortenos and black people, now he tryna dress and act like all three of them. He went from sayin "nigger mayeteros blah blah" to "yea my nigga sup nigga we sippin lean n goin dumb"

Jun 5, 2004
Last edited:

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011

I that is who i think it is tho i dont believe it, thats good ol ese casper de psc/cholas13, wow gotta the most confused faggot in the world.

A couple years he was dissin mac dre and nortenos and black people, now he tryna dress and act like all three of them. He went from sayin "nigger mayeteros blah blah" to "yea my nigga sup nigga we sippin lean n goin dumb"
theres another video of theirs, where they are in front of the golden gate bridge wearing "the bay area" t-shirts and dressing hella hyphy. its funny how it grows on people after they hate it ;)

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
These dudes used to live by my mommas house lol... U prolly cant find that anywhere they gave me the cd when i was like 10 but i lost it since that was like what 16 years ago
Forgot about that cd thanks for the reup.

A year before that, a rap duo called Pros & Cons dropped "The Truth". 100% sure they were from Santa Rosa. I think Solo BC was a member.

It featured Doonie Baby on a lot of tracks, El Demonio & other rappers from that crew.

I can't remember the producer but he did stuff with Johnny Z on the 707 tracks and produced for Pauly-P if i recall.

Here's the last album i know of by these guys:

Amazon.com: Representando: Music