Santa Rosa 707 Rapzz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004

Lol this one was kinda wack tho i thought... They should holla at some real ones when they come here to do a video, they fuckin with a buncha underage girls n sucka ass niggas n lil high school kids (minus a couple of them)... But its whatever im pretty sure i know whos idea it was to try to make us look bad lol. But anybody thats wit the biz knows that if anything, that made them look like they tryna do a video in a town where they dont know no real cats. (Not sayin thats the case, im sayin that how it may end up looking to someone that dont kno)

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
WACK AS SHIT THAT SHTI AINT EVEN CONSIDERED THE BAY !THAT SHITS WINE COUNTY
haha at leas some music gets posted up here instead of that shithole of a redwood city topic that's just you whining about how no one cares. stick to getting schooled in call of duty by some 12 year olds son

old school slap johnny z remix edition

Jun 5, 2004
Lol one of my older homies from petaluma used to know zigidy and he has some hella funny ass stories about him

I guess he really do talk like that... Like "Aay wassup hooomiee, yea hooooomiee"

I only really seen dude once at this lil concert years ago... His chick was screaming at him n he was chasing her tryna grab her n shit, then when he was up on stage n he was like "yall can kiss mah dick and yall can suck mah ASS!!" and there was a few black girls in the front n they looked at him like huuuuh? ...And after that, he went to shake san quinns hand n he just dissed him... I was like damn thats rough

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
i always wanted to hear his smoov-e diss again that shit was fucking hilarious it was called like "fruity like a smoothie" or something lol, i'm not about to buy his dumbass album to hear it though