SANDMAN VS TWSITA! Whos Tighter?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is tigher Twista or Sandman?

• SANDMAN would TEAR twista a new ass!

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • TWISTA Is tighter on the mic.

Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

you should add to your poll :

TWISTA WINS NO CONTEST!!!!

sandman...is a young Bone-thugs soundin dude...twista gots his own style...very original...and on that alone....he gets my vote...

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
Man how can anyone say twista he had his chance to run with the torch but the simple fact is if you put out like 4 crappy albums after your so called "best" (even his 1st wasn't all that great) can say he can out spitt
a new man in SANDMAN, come one! Two classic albums under his belt and another one on it's way be on the look out for the NEW KING OF THE TONGUE TWISTERS!!!! undefinedSANDMAN

Apr 25, 2002
Tha Master MC said:
King of Hallucination is posted in the link above you can get both of Sandmans albums in the music discussion section of the bone board.

Click the link http://www.btnhboard.com/portal/boa...&threadid=36896

Go to the post where he quotes the guy.. about the album then you'll see the links to download all the mp3. Also No Secrets No Lies is in a thread there for download...
Hey the link didn't work. It said the page has moved to ... and when I typed it in, it still didn't work. I can't wait to hear that King of Hallucination b/c I have No Secrets, No Lies and Sandman is RAW. Easily the best out of Minnesota I have ever heard. Please post the link up there again so I can get the other album.

Apr 25, 2002
Checkthesig said:
have yall seen sandmans black planet page he talks about how he like taking long walks on the beach and some other pussy shit

here http://members.blackplanet.com/jewelleo
He's just trying to impress the ladies. If he's from North Mpls, he probably ain't no pussy.

Can whoever put the link to his King of Hallucination album please post it again??? It didn't work last time.

Sep 13, 2002
is sandman ever gonna drop another album?

and nobody got a colder flow then that car. twista got better production hands down. but sandmans flow cant be touched

Apr 25, 2002
The guy needs to post the link again. It doesn't work whenever I click on it, I would love to download that King of Hallucination album but I can't. Post the link and make it workt his time!!!