SANDMAN VS TWSITA! Whos Tighter?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is tigher Twista or Sandman?

• SANDMAN would TEAR twista a new ass!

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • TWISTA Is tighter on the mic.

Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters
May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
HE BELONGS AHEAD OF THE MIDWEST CLASS WIT THIS ONE!

WHAT DOES DUDE NEED TO DO TO GET THAT RESPECT!

I'VE BEEN IN THIS GAME FOR 15 YEARS AND ALL I CAN SAY IS ARTIST LIKE THIS GIVE A NEW MEANING TO BREATH OF FRESH AIR!

DONT GET ME WRONG I LIKE TWISTA ALOT! I WAS A FAN OF HIS FOR ALONG TIME
AND STILL EM NOW! BUT THE ONE CD I CAN SAY THAT IMPRESS ME WAS "ADRINELINE RUSH" AFTER THAT I DONT KNOW!

BUT WIT SANDMAN "KING OF HELLUCANATION", "NO SECRETS, NO LIES" AND NOW
"TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN" YOU CAN TGO WRONG PLUS HE PUTTING OUT A GROUP ALBUM WITH ANOTHER DUDE THAT SPITTS JUST LIKE HIM! MAN YOU CAN T GO WRONG! SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT! HE BLOWIN UP!!!

Apr 8, 2004
mafioso22 said:
Your opinion but is you are talking about this new album compared to TWISTA Kamikaze" then you most be jocking! Kamikazee will not come close to this release wait till the whole thing drop! Then we will really judge!
I'm talkin about Twista, period. I know Kamikazee was weak but I'm talkin about style and voice. It ain't over for Twista. He made this last album for the PEOPLE.

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
For the peopl it seems like he abondon the people that got him where he is now!
THE STREETS!
He lost that appeal! when he started doing all thus shit! I've been in this business long enough to know that the label (atlantic rec,) told him what to put out! I know that a friend of mine interviewd him, and he said that exactly i dont doubt his skills!

Twista had the previlige of working wit TRAXTER who is a very big part of his succses. Look it all the shit he put out with out TRAXTER on their he shit just sounded decent. Twista is privilge for these few things Being in the game for over 10 yr's, Having a major label behind him etc. Sandman on the other hand is barely getting started does his own production writes his own shit etc. Twista has been truly bless! Other than that shit TWISTA with out all the fortune shit he's had still only dropped like one classic album.. Thats it! I tought this game was about CONSISTENTSY and SANMDAN truly gots that! 2 classic albums plus sure to be one on the way aint no stopping that! I can see that you from Illinios ofcourse you going to like him better shit TWISTA is a god out their! PEACE

Apr 8, 2004
mafioso22 said:
For the peopl it seems like he abondon the people that got him where he is now!
THE STREETS!
He lost that appeal! when he started doing all thus shit! I've been in this business long enough to know that the label (atlantic rec,) told him what to put out! I know that a friend of mine interviewd him, and he said that exactly i dont doubt his skills!

Twista had the previlige of working wit TRAXTER who is a very big part of his succses. Look it all the shit he put out with out TRAXTER on their he shit just sounded decent. Twista is privilge for these few things Being in the game for over 10 yr's, Having a major label behind him etc. Sandman on the other hand is barely getting started does his own production writes his own shit etc. Twista has been truly bless! Other than that shit TWISTA with out all the fortune shit he's had still only dropped like one classic album.. Thats it! I tought this game was about CONSISTENTSY and SANMDAN truly gots that! 2 classic albums plus sure to be one on the way aint no stopping that! I can see that you from Illinios ofcourse you going to like him better shit TWISTA is a god out their! PEACE
2 classic albums-"Adrenaline Rush" & the Speedknot Mobstaz "Mobstability". Not to mention all of the Legit Ballaz cds he put out and the latest one vol 3 was tight as fuck. And he been featuring on other Chi shit like Midwest Mobstaz and other people's albums. So he been grittin hard, he ain't abandon the streets of the Chi. It just wasn't his time. And he ain't the only tight fast rapper, Never & Wildstyle of the Flict', C-Saw of Outside, and Finesse Of Trump Tight(KC) to name a few. Where is Sandman from?

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
MINNASOTTA! he the only one really holding it down, not knocking anyone but lets be realistic here, he is! thats all people know besides PRINCE <lol>.

You have one cat right and that it FINESSE from KC boy got soem mad spitters aswell!

But i thnki it is SANDMAN's Time now!!