San Quinn presents Willie Hen

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
What's good wit Willie Hen?
He should drop a solo. He was killin it on that ScarFace presents The Product cd. He was spittin some real ill hood shit on there wit the shit he was sayin.
Went back and checked him out on that Explosive Mode 1, The Mighty Quinn, and Drunken Cereal Killer Beats and he was soundin a lil younger. His voice sounded nice on that Product cd. He should come wit some shit now.

Feb 8, 2006
What's good wit Willie Hen?
He should to drop a solo. He was killin it on that ScarFace presents The Product cd. He was spittin some real ill hood shit on there wit the shit he was sayin.
Went back and checked him out on that Explosive Mode 1, The Mighty Quinn, and Drunken Cereal Killer Beats and he was soundin a lil younger. His voice sounded nice on that Product cd. He should come wit some shit now.

Definately, Willie Hens da truth.

Dec 19, 2006
www.myspace.com
He will be very soon.. he just finished his first single over here a few weeks ago.. cant speak on it too much, but it will be a major demonstration for him. Also there might be a product #2 very soon!!!

Dec 4, 2004
San Quinn presents Willie Hen??

I have his single called Then and Now prod by Tone Capone, not sure if he still plans to run with it, it never really got out there.

Feb 8, 2006
Its really fucked up that all the talent Frisco has, and they cant seem to unite. Im not gonna even sit here and try to name everybody. Shits really disgusting at this point though, It really Is.

Jul 22, 2003
I have his single called Then and Now prod by Tone Capone, not sure if he still plans to run with it, it never really got out there.[/QUOTE]

what is that on? 12" or CD Single?

Any good?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
go cop the Scarface presents Da Product, Willie Hen and Young Malice and Face. One of the nicest albums to drop this decade

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
go cop the Scarface presents Da Product, Willie Hen and Young Malice and Face. One of the nicest albums to drop this decade
fuck...i been wanting to listen to that one for a while cuz i keep hearing nothing but good reviews...but I keep forgetting. I'll probably buy it when I randomly see it in a store in like 5 years (if they still sell CDs at that point) and pick it up and wish I had bought it earlier.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
fuck...i been wanting to listen to that one for a while cuz i keep hearing nothing but good reviews...but I keep forgetting. I'll probably buy it when I randomly see it in a store in like 5 years (if they still sell CDs at that point) and pick it up and wish I had bought it earlier.

Definate must have every song on it is nice, the production is real smooth. I hope Face puts out another one of these these 3 guys Face Hen and Young Malice are a great combination.