San Quinn diss E-40 on facebook

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
san quinn is full of shit because if anyone wanted him as the ambassador, he'd be it right now.
He's not really consistent enough and really he sounds more like a preacher than a rapper to me.

40 lands major deals, what's San Quinn gunna be ambassador to? Cu it sure as fuck aint gunna be Major Labels/BET..making a title doesn't mean you carry the weight of the role... Maybe Quinn doesn't know what an Ambassador is? The only vote in this would be the track record, which 40 got in the music industry...

Mar 27, 2007
Old Man Quincy is salty as fuk cuz he's washed up and cant rub 2 quarters together for tall can! That gapped tooth greasy forehead having ass nigga needs to practice what he preaches and stop actin like fukin hater! E-40 is and will always be the Ambassador of the Bay and besides Too Short aint noone fukin with E-40 financially or musically and that will be the case as 40 wata would say "FOR MANY MOONS MY WEAPLE" ahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Quinn is a very nice and talented dude. When he first posted I thought he was joking around with 40...and I also thought sure, it'd be great for Quinn and a few others to be invited. However...you really can't win either way. Drake ( not a fan in the slightest ) did a pretty cool thing for the Bay and I give him all the props in the world for it. The one true disrespectful thing in that video was Wayne wearing lime green moon boots, THAT shoud be the real issue here!!!

May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
Quinn is a very nice and talented dude. When he first posted I thought he was joking around with 40...and I also thought sure, it'd be great for Quinn and a few others to be invited. However...you really can't win either way. Drake ( not a fan in the slightest ) did a pretty cool thing for the Bay and I give him all the props in the world for it. The one true disrespectful thing in that video was Wayne wearing lime green moon boots, THAT shoud be the real issue here!!!
haha, that nigga Wayne had leggings on, I had to go watch the video just to see what niggaz were cryin about. An that shit's on Treasure Island, that's like niggaz from the town callin Alameda, Oakland

Jan 18, 2006
some mothafuckas is so confused on here. Yall wanna diss 40 for supposedly swagger jacking Dre when in reality hes just payen respect to the dude, hes not obligated to do a damn thing. Now yall wanna diss Quinn cuz he is that dude in Frisco and a video shot in his city without him being invited he feels Drake and them is stepping on toes but I'll let yall cheerleading weirdos tell it.

Apr 25, 2002
QUINN didn't read the memo:NO JUNKIES ALLOWED! This nigga admitted he lost his wife due to the fact that he has a drug problem yet he's "TWITTERING" over another niggas video shoot? WTF is going on in the world? What does JT THE BIGGA FIGGA has to say about this?

May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
Videos get shot every day in the bay, who gives a fuck? Just cuz that niggaz from SF doesn't mean he's invited to the video shoot on Treasure Island. Drake don't know that nigga, if you invited a couple niggaz to your party, you don't want them bringin every nigga they know that thinks they should be there do you? Not Even

Jan 18, 2006
why not just stay the fuck out of it and not comment? Im sure Quinn, 40 and whoever else are so worried about who is badmouthing them on here.

May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
Nigga, you commentin the same as everyone else on here, only problem wit everyone else commentin is they're not ridin this nigga San Quinn like you are.

I don't listen to either one of their music right now, but who gives a fuck about the video shoot, if you weren't invited you weren't invited, just like Tay said
IT AINT THAT SERIOUS:confused:
There's niggaz out there really gettin money in the city, an I doubt they're complainin about not bein in a mutha fuckin video period.

Jan 18, 2006
first of all Im not a nigga so shut your face. Mothafucka has 63 posts in 3 years yet felt obligated to dick ride 40 fuck outta here

May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
I don't give a fuck if you a nigga, a bitch our none'a the shit, and the 63 post is cuz I aint got time to be on the internet all day like yo ass, an I don't dick ride, but you fasho dick ridin San Quinn.

An since you ridin so hard, that nigga complainin about not bein in this video too?

[video=youtube;oHB3iWCs_gA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oHB3iWCs_gA[/video]