San Quinn diss E-40 on facebook

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2009
www.twitter.com
1st post: i saw the motto video nice dre momma deserves condolances for her son niether e40 or misstah fab called san quinn big rich bailey or black c niggas gonna cause a issue for themselves thru being selfish i am the citys real mayor about to be running for ambassador for 2012 watch out -San Quinn

2nd post: thats ambassador of the bay its time for a change we need a baby or jay z or a fifty outhere not 48 year old rappers competing with the yungstaz tired of the sucka shyt -San Quinn

3rd post: san francisco bay area mac dre is from crestside were waz the cuddies a cuddie fake shyt will get addressed by the quinn running for ambassador with all due respect to my elders u watch mafia movies either the old dudes move or get moved im the realest check my actionz - San Quinn

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Wait, so he is mad because he expected someone who was personally invited by the artist to a video shoot to then in turn invite him to the video shoot as well? Does that mean if so he was going to then invite other bay rappers who would also then invite even more rappers themselves?

May 16, 2002
1st post: i saw the motto video nice dre momma deserves condolances for her son niether e40 or misstah fab called san quinn big rich bailey or black c niggas gonna cause a issue for themselves thru being selfish i am the citys real mayor about to be running for ambassador for 2012 watch out -San Quinn

2nd post: thats ambassador of the bay its time for a change we need a baby or jay z or a fifty outhere not 48 year old rappers competing with the yungstaz tired of the sucka shyt -San Quinn
As I read this I couldn't help, but to think of this scene from The Warriors.

Feb 16, 2006
Haha I wouldn't expect that kind of shit from Quinn I'm disapointed
there was a behind the scenes video where 40 and fab both made funny comments about people calling them to get directions, but it was 'bosses only' if quinn was one of the dudes trying to get up there and he saw that....... so it was like they was lightweight highsiding. flip side though is the invitation was most likely only extended to them and it is the next man's video so not much they could do. but it did seem like they was taking shots and clowning on someone