San Quinn diss E-40 on facebook

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
there was a behind the scenes video where 40 and fab both made funny comments about people calling them to get directions, but it was 'bosses only' if quinn was one of the dudes trying to get up there and he saw that....... so it was like they was lightweight highsiding. flip side though is the invitation was most likely only extended to them and it is the next man's video so not much they could do. but it did seem like they was taking shots and clowning on someone
Yea I see wut u sayin

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
crabs stayin salty. but i cam also see how that 'boss' comment on the behind the scenes could hurt some feelings. wtf guys don't be mean to the other bay rappers.

Mar 9, 2003
You don't like it when you need a canadian to stay relevant?
You can't really hate on Drake for using mac dre as a pass though, they be eating it up.

Feb 28, 2006
people outside the bay have no clue about rappers from here except e-40, too short, mac dre, and 2pac. thats it. im sure drakes first thought would of course be e-40 to be invited and mr fab is just one of those guys that be at every damn party. but them shooting that footage being in SF, of course Quinn automatically feels obligated. but im sure it was just a real quick shot in frisco just for the view and got right the fuck out of there if anything. so Quinn really shouldnt be heated since it wasnt e-40s call on the video. its Drakes video. so next time drake comes around, Quinn should send some of goons to rob him. I've heard that some white boy knocked Drake out in Frisco before and the man who witnessed it would not lie about something like this.

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
I aint even listened to any of his shit that wasnt on the radio , I slap Berner songs way more than his and berner had a 2 second cameo in there and making more moves IMO in the game right now for frisco

May 16, 2002
people outside the bay have no clue about rappers from here except e-40, too short, mac dre, and 2pac. thats it. im sure drakes first thought would of course be e-40 to be invited and mr fab is just one of those guys that be at every damn party. but them shooting that footage being in SF, of course Quinn automatically feels obligated. but im sure it was just a real quick shot in frisco just for the view and got right the fuck out of there if anything. so Quinn really shouldnt be heated since it wasnt e-40s call on the video. its Drakes video. so next time drake comes around, Quinn should send some of goons to rob him. I've heard that some white boy knocked Drake out in Frisco before and the man who witnessed it would not lie about something like this.

I was about to prop you up until the end. It then went quickly to this...

:mad:

bfeddy

MaTTERDaDDY
Sep 2, 2009
TeAl ToWn!!
quinn is garbage just like his raps and shows all he does is hate on the next one. he was talking shit about nickatina also at the dubee san quinn show in santa cruz. hes done. he just tryn to keep his name afloat.

Mar 6, 2006
I still like quinn, but every interview that dude shows he has delusions of grandeur. He's always talking talking grammy this, millions that. Saying that he wants to be mogul like Jay. dude is big headed as fuck