SAN JOSE STATE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
WELL FOR ME, I USALLY MAKE MUSIC FOR FUN, NOT AS MY PRIME FOCUS FOR EARNING. I DONT PLAN TO BE A RAPPER FULL TIME.

I DO HAVE A PLAN FOR GRAD SCHOOL IF I WANNA FURTHER PURSUE MY JOB. MY MAIN INTEREST IS IN BUSINESS BUT IT'S A BETTER IDEA TO GET A TECH DEGREE 1ST AS A BACKUP, AND THEN USE THAT TO JOIN A COMPANY LIKE APPLE OR SONY WHERE THEY LOOK AT THAT SHYT.

SYDAL, UR RIGHT, SJSU ISNT TOO GOOD OF A SCHOOL BUT THEIR ENGINEERING DEPT IS KNOWN PRETTY WELL AROUND OTHER TECH COMPANIES.

Feb 12, 2008
They got some new freshman dorms that are sick as fuck. Idk about the bitches but its a college so it has to be some beautiful women, and some rippers and bops. I don't think you should consider any of our opinions though and I just think you are bragging about getting into these schools. But thats all good because you probably worked your ass off to be doin what your doin so go ahead bruh.

Feb 26, 2006
I go to sjsu. Shits fun. Not really a commuter school since school spirit and greek life is huge. Freshman brick dorms were fun but shitty living situation. On the contrary the freshman suites and campus apartments are hella nice. They're also building a new Student Union buildng this summer so the main spot on campus for food/entertainment/studying is about to be on point. Bitches everywhere. I see a new girl everyday i wanna bone. Night life is cool since theres always a function goin on/club/party at the dorms or frat houses. Budget cuts really fucked up CSU's this year since ur payin more for less class days. But overall im loving it here at SJSU.

Feb 26, 2006
Oh and you'll fit right into SJSU if engineerings your major.

THE ENGINEERING BLDG SMELLS LIKE CURRY AND B.O. ALL DAMN DAY.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
I would advise you not to invest in anything if this is what you plan on doing...and here is why.

1. San Jose State is not a great school...you'd be better off at one of the other spots.
This depends on the major...for engineering it really doesn't matter where you went to school unless it was a top 50 school (as some firms only recruit at certain places)...

2. No matter where you go to school, a bachelor's degree is only going to land you a DECENT job at best. If you expect a great engineering job with a Bachelor's, you might want to worry more about where you go to get your graduate degree.
Once again for engineering it doesn't matter that much...avg starting salary for Mech. Engineer from SJSU: $61,345 (bachelors) vs. $70,900 (masters)

Mar 13, 2007
I go to sjsu. Shits fun. Not really a commuter school since school spirit and greek life is huge. Freshman brick dorms were fun but shitty living situation. On the contrary the freshman suites and campus apartments are hella nice. They're also building a new Student Union buildng this summer so the main spot on campus for food/entertainment/studying is about to be on point. Bitches everywhere. I see a new girl everyday i wanna bone. Night life is cool since theres always a function goin on/club/party at the dorms or frat houses. Budget cuts really fucked up CSU's this year since ur payin more for less class days. But overall im loving it here at SJSU.
Yeah,CVB and CVC are pretty sick but they're kinda pricey. and yes to the beezies, we have many of lots of good looking girls around here.

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
This depends on the major...for engineering it really doesn't matter where you went to school unless it was a top 50 school (as some firms only recruit at certain places)...

Once again for engineering it doesn't matter that much...avg starting salary for Mech. Engineer from SJSU: $61,345 (bachelors) vs. $70,900 (masters)
UC Davis is ranked 33rd for engineering schools:
"33rd in the ranking of best graduate schools for engineering (U.S. News & World Report's 2009 "Best Graduate School")"
http://facts.ucdavis.edu/numbers.lasso

Santa Barbra is ranked 18th:
http://engineering.ucsb.edu/news/247/

Like I said the UC's have much better engineering programs than the state schools. I am not saying the state schools have bad programs and you might be working with and making the same salary as people from state schools (that is the case with me), but you should take any advantage you can get and going to a highly ranked school will most likely give you an advantage. And going to the top school for my major in the country I feel that I got a very very good quality education, but this is just my opinion so take what you want from it.

Apr 25, 2002
Go to Chico state. Decent engineering school, lots o easy easy hoes, good college town experience. You have a lesser chace of getting raped