San Diego Brehs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
My girl and I are planning to get away this weekend and were thinking about hitting up SD. So give me some tips on places to eat and things to do when I'm down there. I've never been there except driving through when I've gone to Mexico a few times. Strip clubs, tiddies and pussu, all that shit are out of the question since I'll be with my girl. Thanks in advance.
WHat do you wanna eat? Mexican food is your best bet, but there's a lot of other shit if that's not your forte.

I'd suggest: seaport village, take your chick on one of those bike tours. You can go on a morning boat cruise & drink mimosas and eat breakfast as the boat does a big ass u turn. ocean beach, mission beach (summer is cracken) liars club is a dope beachfront bar. You could go to TJ depending on your tolerance. Most of what you'll be doing is food, beaches, pick up a SD reader that week you're there and see what's going on downtown, might be some hip hop/rap shows.

Give me more info on what you like (whattype of food & what you like to do for fun) ill help u. & if you need anything while in SD hit me ill plug you from where I'm at

Go to 5 & a dime for some southern cali clothing, if you know where the old fam mart is (I think it's now called family discount store on 54th and imperial) there's probably local CDs you can cop if you're into that type of thing.

Go to pokez Mexican spot downtown, if you're down in south San Diego off palm (In Chula Vista/okay Mesa) off the 805 south to the right there's a shopping center right there that has the best shrimp burritos in the city hands down, I can't think of the name but its easy to find. Other mexican food spots are old town, check out Canada steak burge Ron 36th and university, etc tc. Give me more info ill help

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
my dude just moved back from Ocean Beach to save money. my cousin moved out there a couple years back and he probably aint comin back if he can keep affording it. i understand the vibe out there is something cool and like non other. its very weed friendly if your into that typa stuff.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Props: Snakegang