San Diego Brehs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
My girl and I are planning to get away this weekend and were thinking about hitting up SD. So give me some tips on places to eat and things to do when I'm down there. I've never been there except driving through when I've gone to Mexico a few times. Strip clubs, tiddies and pussu, all that shit are out of the question since I'll be with my girl. Thanks in advance.

Props: Gas One

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
My girl and I are planning to get away this weekend and were thinking about hitting up SD. So give me some tips on places to eat and things to do when I'm down there. I've never been there except driving through when I've gone to Mexico a few times. Strip clubs, tiddies and pussu, all that shit are out of the question since I'll be with my girl. Thanks in advance.
Seaport village
San diego fair
Old town
If you like chinese food, go to royal mandarin in national city and get salted pepper chicken wings
Gaslamp quarter - hit this place up if you wanna see the san diego nightlife
Mission beach
Pacific beach
And san diego has the best mexican food in the united states breh! Too many spots to name.

Nov 28, 2011
Get some tickets to watch the padres and stay at the Omni so you can just walk from your room to the stadium since they are connected. If you and your girl like drinking and bowling they have Bowling Alleys, Restaurants, Bars, Happy Hours | Tavern+Bowl. La Jolla is coo and bring your weed recommendation because they have a shit load of clubs. Coronado is coo too...Ill let someone else tell you about venturing off to Tijuana haha...

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2006
Don't forget your "South East" shirts before you leave

Props: Mixerr