San Antonio Spurs official thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
2 in a row, damn i hate these back 2 back games.... The Spurs got handled in New York and lose a close one to Boston. We looked sluggish and got out hustled these couple of games!

Dec 4, 2006
2 in a row, damn i hate these back 2 back games.... The Spurs got handled in New York and lose a close one to Boston. We looked sluggish and got out hustled these couple of games!
The Knicks put a dent ...losing to Boston by 2 is making it bigger..

I hope they get back on track and start winning games again...I don't like it one bit...

Hopefully these Veteran Spurs can give LA a run for their money if they should face off in the playoffs. I wouldn't mind witnessing Ginobili, Parker, and Duncan obtain another ring they deserve it as well as Popovich the mastermind behind it all. They can go far if they can remain healthy

Dec 4, 2006
They play Denver today...Denver on a 3 win streak, but I'm sure they'll be tired since they played yesterday....

The Lakers trailing us as well.....hope their 7 win streak ends today! Go Clippers!